The woman who accused a stranger she found on Facebook of rape

Daps
bytch deserves at LEAST 2-3 years inprisonment for that shyt

Exactly. The article kept saying "...and still no apology"....man, fukk an apology prosecute this bytch.

Too bad this didn't happen in America where we'll sue for anything.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Pathetic...
She needs to do jail time or get sued for defamation. But I'm not sure how that works over there in Scotland.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Ive always said if a cat could end up with this
2abf0ce227b879a6a5d384dc2b95de43.jpg
on they yard if guilty then a lyin azz chick should get sumfin in return ... personally I'd recommend a brand on the face

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
That's a shame and its frightening that a man can go through all that based completely on the word of the alleged victim. At least he didn't do six years like that football player that was posted on the forum a while back. I'm not sure what the punishment should be for a person that does this but there needs to something in place to help the falsely accused.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ive always said if a cat could end up with this
2abf0ce227b879a6a5d384dc2b95de43.jpg
on they yard if guilty then a lyin azz chick should get sumfin in return ... personally I'd recommend a brand on the face

:gladbron: oh my god!!! i have never seen this before. sexual predators really gotta put this in their yards? wow....:russ::deadmanny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
'Meanwhile, her mother Marion Black, on her way to collect Linsey’s daughter from nursery school, said: ‘There are two sides to every story and it is not true, what has been written. Linsey has been very upset, this has been a humiliation for her.’

:wtf: bytch, your daughter accused two people of raping her. fukk how she feels.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's a shame and its frightening that a man can go through all that based completely on the word of the alleged victim. At least he didn't do six years like that football player that was posted on the forum a while back. I'm not sure what the punishment should be for a person that does this but there needs to something in place to help the falsely accused.

They should get the same amount of time that an actual rapist would get at the very least....also they should get ostracised and branded for life.

'Meanwhile, her mother Marion Black, on her way to collect Linsey’s daughter from nursery school, said: ‘There are two sides to every story and it is not true, what has been written. Linsey has been very upset, this has been a humiliation for her.’

:wtf: bytch, your daughter accused two people of raping her. fukk how she feels.

:mindblown: Exactly what I was thinking. :snoop: