The Witness (PC, Xbox One, PS4, iOS)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hate pirates. They make devs not want to make PC games. Buy this shyt instead brehs. Support the industry :ufdup:
you can't look at it as lost sales though. a lot of those people probably wouldn't have bought the game regardless

I do think this game could have benefited from a demo though. that's what sold me on The Talos Principle

Daps
I hate pirates. They make devs not want to make PC games. Buy this shyt instead brehs. Support the industry :ufdup:

jonathan blow seems like an a$$hole who's scapegoating the fact that he isnt making as much as he wants. I looked at KAT after seeing this and there arre at least six indie games with more seeders than this, hes the only dev ive seen complain about it. Everything gets pirated, he should focus on improving the game and not shaming everyone to buy his game :manny:

honestly after reading this im just gonna wait until the game's on a massive discount to buy it, fukk him

and if anyone doesnt wan to develop for pc because of pirates theyre idiots because no other platform has the potential for future sales like PC gaming. Binding of isaac is still selling thousands of copies a week.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
jonathan blow seems like an a$$hole who's scapegoating the fact that he isnt making as much as he wants. I looked at KAT after seeing this and there arre at least six indie games with more seeders than this, hes the only dev ive seen complain about it. Everything gets pirated, he should focus on improving the game and not shaming everyone to buy his game :manny:

honestly after reading this im just gonna wait until the game's on a massive discount to buy it, fukk him

and if anyone doesnt wan to develop for pc because of pirates theyre idiots because no other platform has the potential for future sales like PC gaming. Binding of isaac is still selling thousands of copies a week.
jeez, dude made a comment, and now he's an "a$$hole". I'm sure you were gonna wait for a sale anyway

Daps
jeez, dude made a comment, and now he's an "a$$hole". I'm sure you were gonna wait for a sale anyway

Ive thought hes an a$$hole for years breh. And i was gonna buy it once i saw some reviews from people I trust. Dont make assumptions

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
fukk these Tetris puzzles that just about require actual blocks to solve. Not in the mood to be pulling up pen and paper right now.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
you can't look at it as lost sales though. a lot of those people probably wouldn't have bought the game regardless

I do think this game could have benefited from a demo though. that's what sold me on The Talos Principle
That argument is only true to a certain extent. I already know like 5 people who woulda pirated Rise of the Tomb Raider but bought it cus they couldn't pirate it. Anectodal evidence yeah, but it's likely a good chunk of pirates would buy a great game if they had to.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
The worst thing about pirates is they're largely targeting 8-15 hour single player games. They buy MP games, 60 hour RPGs and play F2P shyt. They're fukking up gaming, cus these publishers is only going to put out you guessed it, MP games, 60 hour open world games and F2P shyt.

I know a dude who straight up says, "I pirate SP games and only buy MP games". Smh.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The worst thing about pirates is they're largely targeting 8-15 hour single player games. They buy MP games, 60 hour RPGs and play F2P shyt. They're fukking up gaming, cus these publishers is only going to put out you guessed it, MP games, 60 hour open world games and F2P shyt.

I know a dude who straight up says, "I pirate SP games and only buy MP games". Smh.
Yeah, I hate that shyt. It ruins it for all of us :smh:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm on the earlier puzzles and on one section the yellow line is fading gradually :what: have I completed the previous puzzles in a wrong way?