The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U gotta give it some time bruh. I'll tell u straight up, I don't give a fukk about fantasy type of movies or games, I don't fukk with shyt like Game Of Thrones AT ALL. fukk KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE, fukk XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS, fukk HURCULES.

I'm a street nikka fam, that shyt does not interest me at all. BUT THIS shyt RIGHT HERE nikka...................... This shyt is every bit of fukking amazing. It's probably the only flawless game I have ever played. It's SO MUCH shyt to do, hundreds of hours of gameplay. Great fukkin main story, etc.

Last week I copped Uncharted 4, MGS5, The Division, and Fallout 4. I'm having trouble enjoying all of these games cause of just how deep Witcher 3 is. Its like............... I expect this type of depth out of everything now :snoop:.

Uncharted 4 is my first time playing the franchise period. It's easily the best graphics on a console game ever. Gameplay is hype as fukk and fun as hell. But damn. The story was solid and all, but this is it??????? That shyt was only like 3-6 hours of gameplay :why:. The online is fun and all, but damn, that's too fukkin short of a single player game. shyt like Alien Isolation and Far Cry 4 or Dying light offered much more "time spent".

Get the game breh, its most def worth it.

I hope to God that GTA can drop an DOG with the depth of this shyt. Big ass department stores to go to and walk up Isles to customize your house would be :whoo:. Each store having different shyt like the merchants on Witcher :whoo:.

GTA would set the world on fire if they did this shyt man :blessed:. I got so many ideas man smh.
:laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got the Grandmaster Ursine diagrams. The new Witcher armor sets have a special buff based on how many pieces you got. Since Ursine is heavy armor if you have 3 or more pieces it increases a chance for Quen to automatically cast itself if you get hit. :wow:

There is also a set of vampiric armor and gives back a % of Vitality whenever you kill something.:wow:

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got the Grandmaster Ursine diagrams. The new Witcher armor sets have a special buff based on how many pieces you got. Since Ursine is heavy armor if you have 3 or more pieces it increases a chance for Quen to automatically cast itself if you get hit. :wow:

There is also a set of vampiric armor and gives back a % of Vitality whenever you kill something.:wow:

Fred.
Dope

I unlocked this today

GOURMET – Eating food regenerates Vitality for 20 minutes.

Not sure how it works lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Where you get that from?

Fred.
It's a new upgrade

Comes with the update

I made it to Skellige but I went back to Novigrad to do all of the side quests.

Triss is gone :-(

That was a dope ass mission, mane.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's a new upgrade

Comes with the update

I made it to Skellige but I went back to Novigrad to do all of the side quests.

Triss is gone :-(

That was a dope ass mission, mane.

Triss is gone....as in dead? Or just left?

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Dope

I unlocked this today

GOURMET – Eating food regenerates Vitality for 20 minutes.

Not sure how it works lol
Lmao. I like really role playing and my Geralt is a bit of a scumbag. When I kill a group of folks like bandits, I take the food from their bodies and literally eat it all while by their bodies :pachaha:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll reading these notice boards. These nikkas got rap beef :laff:

qEOdeWk.jpg

kNpjDHB.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is so much shyt in this DLC I can't get anything done. :dead:

Tried to get the rest of the Grandmaster diagrams....only one 1 more school because just traveling to those areas opened up like 5 more quests.:whew:

I got around 20 quests currently open. :wow:

Fred.