When videogames can evoke such feelings, that's dope
I'ma cop :wow:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Haven’t been able to fill the void of TW3 yet, sword play coulda been a little more in depth but besides that it’s a perfect game IMO..the characters, story, side quests, music, world, lore and gwent as a side game are all stellar

to each his own but imma have to heavily disagree with this lol
All of this

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Haven’t been able to fill the void of TW3 yet, sword play coulda been a little more in depth but besides that it’s a perfect game IMO..the characters, story, side quests, music, world, lore and gwent as a side game are all stellar

to each his own but imma have to heavily disagree with this lol
Imo combat was just too easy to break. And I personally enjoyed the Witcher 3 as a linear experience then an open world one where I tried to do everything. The open world aspect could have been better, but that doesn’t take away from the total experience.

As someone who mainly plays JRPG’s. Witcher 3 had everything I want out of a game. Top tier characters, writing, story, quests, etc. I could gush about this game in a damn essay if I wanted to.

Easily in my personal top 5.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Imo combat was just too easy to break. And I personally enjoyed the Witcher 3 as a linear experience then an open world one where I tried to do everything. The open world aspect could have been better, but that doesn’t take away from the total experience.

As someone who mainly plays JRPG’s. Witcher 3 had everything I want out of a game. Top tier characters, writing, story, quests, etc. I could gush about this game in a damn essay if I wanted to.

Easily in my personal top 5.
I mean, it was POSSIBLE to complete the game by simply spamming strong attack/ quick attack/ dodge, but the combat was as deep as you wanted it to be. I think Death March plus oils plus potions plus signs was a good combat experience

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never played any other game that had the same impact on me that these did. I need recommendations for games that make me feel like these games did :wow:

What exactly was it that you loved about those games? They’re very different so if you tell me what was it they impacted, we can maybe suggest something for you.

Daps
I've never played any other game that had the same impact on me that these did. I need recommendations for games that make me feel like these games did :wow:
RDR2 :troll:
But for real RDR2, Witcher 3, TLOU2 (even though the ending without reframing is still dumb), Breath of the Wild are considered to be the non-controversial GOTGs along with GOW
Too bad you could never get into the masterpiece that is RDR2
I still need to play and complete the Witcher 3 to see if it is up to par with RDR2

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Literally 90% of this thread is talking about a multi plat game, I know it’s trolling but you’re so fukking corny man lol
It’s obviously a joke breh.

Why you get so aggy?

we did this a couple days ago. I asked you why you decided to be bothered by me but proceed to ignore the abject fukkery by so many other people on this forum??

and you ran away from the question but still came back to complain about me again.

anti Sony stan rhetoric get your panties in a bunch??? :usure:

Sony stans :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s obviously a joke breh.

Why you get so aggy?

we did this a couple days ago. I asked you why you decided to be bothered by me but proceed to ignore the abject fukkery by so many other people on this forum??

and you ran away from the question but still came back to complain about me again.

anti Sony stan rhetoric get your panties in a bunch??? :usure:

Sony stans :mjlol:

I literally answered your question in that exact thread so not sure what you mean about running, I’ll explain it again for you tho..

you upped a years old thread to call out people looking hypocritical when you had old posts looking just as hypocritical in that very thread, which is why I singled you out, it wasn’t that hard to understand at the time either lol, you ain’t special man I woulda did the same for anyone :yeshrug:

You can take that Stan shyt elsewhere now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I literally answered your question in that exact thread so not sure what you mean about running, I’ll explain it again for you tho..

you upped a years old thread to call out people looking hypocritical when you had old posts looking just as hypocritical in that very thread, which is why I singled you out, it wasn’t that hard to understand at the time either lol

You can take that Stan shyt elsewhere now
Sony stans wild :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony stans wild :mjlol:
the-rock-eye-roll.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What exactly was it that you loved about those games? They’re very different so if you tell me what was it they impacted, we can maybe suggest something for you.
The level of writing, the attention to detail, the characters, the emotional investment they inspired