The Witcher 3 and TLOU2 are in a league of their own

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I've never played any other game that had the same impact on me that these did. I need recommendations for games that make me feel like these games did :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just can't get into the Witcher 3. Hell I can't get into any of those Medieval RPG games, but my beef with the game is the gameplay. It's really really bad.

It took me 3 tries to get into Witcher 3, its bizarre. I never got past the griffon and after i did i was hooked.

Since then I’ve played through the game twice completely. Like 300+ hours of gaming. It’s the GOAT WRPG

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It took me 3 tries to get into Witcher 3, its bizarre. I never got past the griffon and after i did i was hooked.

Since then I’ve played through the game twice completely. Like 300+ hours of gaming. It’s the GOAT WRPG

Wholeheartedly disagree, but it's your opinion.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t been able to fill the void of TW3 yet, sword play coulda been a little more in depth but besides that it’s a perfect game IMO..the characters, story, side quests, music, world, lore and gwent as a side game are all stellar

to each his own but imma have to heavily disagree with this lol

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Did you play the DLCs, breh?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did you play the DLCs, breh?

Thats the reason i replayed it again from the beginning, because I couldn’t use my save from the vanilla game in the GOTY edition which had the DLC. I also didn’t have my original disc anymore.

So i played it all the way through, then played it all the way through again then played hearts of stone and blood and wine.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I've never played any other game that had the same impact on me that these did. I need recommendations for games that make me feel like these games did :wow:

As far as lore/story i would say mass effect series is right up there if you havent played them

Witcher 3 is the G.O.A.T to me. The amount of content in that game is insane, and the graphics are beautiful in 4k hdr

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Not a a comparable experience
but there was a mission in AC origins
where you meet this little girl who Pops you need info from
She's spunky and precocious and real adorable
After the mission, her mother crying saying she's missing can you find her
You look on the map and see the blip out in the sea like WTF
when you reach it, you find the girl drowned tied to a stone