bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:yeshrug:
Season 1
Great season :wow: might be one of the best seasons of ANY series period. Great character building across the board. Hated what happened to Wallace :mjcry:
Season 2
I know the popular opinion is that this is the worst season. I personally think this season had probably the best acting, Frank Sobotka might actually be the best actor from the series period :ehh: also I forgot how much a petty a$$hole Valchek was :hhh: stirred up all that shyt just because he was mad over a Church window :martin: also the D'angelo and Avon dynamic in jail was good viewing. Also Ziggy is one of the worst characters I I ever witnessed on my screen :scust:
Season 3
After a rewatch I have come to realized that this season is wayyyyy over rated. It didn't catch steam until about after mid season once the Barksdale-Stanfield war. The Hamsterdam storyline, yeah I know it's based on a true event, was just annoying and the Political story was just all out boring as hell :usure: also I noticed a lot of :dame: worthy shyt in this season. They started over doing it with the nikkas with their shirts off and Omar pieces being butt naked and shyt :patrice: found myself fast forwarding through a lot of shyt this season.

Season 4
They found their stride again this season. Adding the corner kids story line was genius and all of them played their roles well. We actually even got to see Marlo become more a human being and not just a emotionless robot which was good because I hated his character in season 3 :beli: I still hated him throughout but not because of his acting as before :manny:

Season 5
One smilie fits this season :unimpressed:
You could tell it was rushed and the newspaper storyline was just trash as well as the serial killer shyt :comeon:
Overall great series though and I rate it in the top 3 along with The Sopranos and Breaking Bad.
Thoughts :blessed:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

4 and 1 are instant classics. 3 takes a minute to heat up. 2 took a couple of times for me to understand and like it. 5 is not terrible but no where close to the other 4. Still better than a lot shows though
This is the correct answer.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The serial killer shyt pretty much ruin Season 5
Season 1 and 4 are my favorites, but especially the former since it's the most retro looking