The Wire: I've always felt Brianna Barksdale was more despicable than De' Londa Brice

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Was it ever aknowledged he did that? I know he told chris and snoop that but i assumed it was cause he knew they would def do the job for him with that information.
bruh that dude was heavy on that gay shyt... and mike hated him for some reason.. and it wasn't no ass kicking... mike came in the house and him and bugs hugged up with their shirts off. and all mike ever wanted to do was keep bugs away from him.

chris went through it too. which is why he lashed out like that and got emotional. he saw it in mike's eyes when he said he wanted him killed. mike never once said why he wanted dude killed. and chris calls it out before he kills him

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah, the why definitely matters. The why is what defines one's heart allowing us to make a judgement on their character.

Are you seriously trying to argue that her giving up her son because she knows someone else would do a better gives her the same moral character as if she gives up her solely because her alpha male (I hate that I used the term, but can't think of a better one:snoop:) demanded she did do it?:gucci:

Put another way, killing you because you're trying to kill me doesn't make me the same person as someone who kills you trying to rob you who is different from the person who kills you for fun. The ends are the same one each scenario: you're dead. But the character of the killer is obviously different with each.
watch this shyt again breh.. she waltzes right in there, and starts gaming up HER SON!! this isn't the part where we condone snitching.. but ask any mother what is more important than her child.. if she names ANYTHING, she's a shyt mother.

she talking bout "your uncle will cop to everything if you want... but you gotta step up and take his place" she knows her son.. this nikka sitting here bout to snitch and go off to arizona or some shyt... we acting like he wasn't gonna get full witness protection for the amount of people he could rat out. but she telling him to be the next boss, BECAUSE she knows he won't agree to that. she also talked to avon BEFORE seeing D. avon was clear that D needed to take that charge. so she was lying to him about the entire scenario anyway.

find me a mother that would roll up to prison, look her son in the eye, lie to him to get in his head, and convince him to take 20 motherfukking years, when he can walk away free. and she wasn't out here hustling so she wasn't going to jail either, so that ain't even a factor

naymond's mom pushed him to hustle for what?? 1 summer? and the second she was pressed to let him go or keep him in the game, to her benefit... she let him go

i mean what exactly did brianna EVER do? she cared when he died? that's about it

did she tell on anyone? get any revenge? she told his bm its cool to fukk stringer.. she heard avon slip up and say he had nothing to do with it... she heard mcnaulty's case... did she do ANYTHING? how is this even a debate?