The Wii U Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no...the Wii U is not getting copped by the masses because they disrespected the hardcore crowd. Let's not beat around the bush here.

The mom who tried Wii fitness is not getting a Wii U and the hardcore gamer is going to invest in 2 systems they know will provide the better hardware and online infrastructures first. This is the hole Nintendo dug themselves in and you NEVER blame the consumers for your mistake. Plus you launch with weak exclusives after the disrespect? They are only still in this because its Nintendo...had it been anyone else the console would be in even bigger trouble than it has been.

Sony has great exclusives coming + the best hardware, Microsoft has the most robust online gaming on the platform and entertainment features. Nintendo is behind in all aspects, but they do have some great exclusives coming.
how did they disrespect you? cause they made games that appealed to a broader audience? everybody has done that. cause they dont push the highest specs? obviously they aim to keep the price affordable for families. i dont see how thats disrepectful. i mean it may not appeal to your gaming style but i dont see why you would feel disrespected. its not like they made any personal attack against you

also you giving MS props after that DRM shyt they tried to pull?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
thanks bro's ima def cop especially since it's backwards compatible i forgot about that
Yeah its a great time to buy it with all the exclusives finally starting to hit.

I expect the price to hold steady at $300-$280 over the next year or two

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if its white don't do it....8 gig of memory is :scusthov:

unless you have an external HD to use :ld:
ill cop an external HD and yeah it's white hold on so if it's 8 gigs i can't play games or i can't save games to the HDD ?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill cop an external HD and yeah it's white hold on so if it's 8 gigs i can't play games or i can't save games to the HDD ?
You should have plenty of room for game saved if that's what your asking, but for downloading games you will need more room from an external HD

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So no one is talking about Sonic: Lost World?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished zombiu, muthafukkin dope. scary ass game. if you like survival horror you gotta try this game

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
10216427805_95f260dbd5.jpg

bestbuy got the white pro controller on clearance . depending location you can get it for 9.99 -20.00 . about to cop 2 2morrow

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...JAk&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-kYNKW8hNYxb3HQtDatu1Xw

Last edited: