The Wii U Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
eed3.jpg

The look on Link's face when he got the traditional clothes is priceless.

vvcw.jpg

He looks like don't make me wear this crap

tr2k

All Star
Daps
people love the games but refuse to buy the system

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm on the fence. Its a terrible system but I wouldn't mind playing some of the games on there. I think I might just cop a 3DS XL and call it a day.
I just can't fukk with the violent and hyper realistic games and FPS for the PlayStation and Xbox. I'm a family man and would love to play some games with my wife and kid.

The Wii U is a ripoff and a terrible value compared to the other systems.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm on the fence. Its a terrible system but I wouldn't mind playing some of the games on there. I think I might just cop a 3DS XL and call it a day.
I just can't fukk with the violent and hyper realistic games and FPS for the PlayStation and Xbox. I'm a family man and would love to play some games with my wife and kid.

The Wii U is a ripoff and a terrible value compared to the other systems.
keep it hiphop

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'm willing to bet most here are budget buyers that have to be convinced of value before making a purchase. some of us are enthusiast though. we buy day one just to have the latest and greatest.

to me at this point the Wii U would be a better purchase then the Xbox One or PS4 simply because its getting second wave games and the other systems are still on launch titles that are mostly cross generational.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i'm willing to bet most here are budget buyers that have to be convinced of value before making a purchase. some of us are enthusiast though. we buy day one just to have the latest and greatest.

to me at this point the Wii U would be a better purchase then the Xbox One or PS4 simply because its getting second wave games and the other systems are still on launch titles that are mostly cross generational.

i always get nintendo systems without question just cuz of exclusives for me :blessed:

i just tend too wait till mario kart or smash bros drop

on the handheld part i tend too buy day 1 though since i play them the most

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a nintendo head, but the system is atrocious. It really is.

I love the gamepad screen, but I would take a regular pro controller if it meant having better specs.
I'm the opposite, I used to love traditional controls but now I hate playing without the game pad. The dual screen use is something I never thought I would love so much. I feel like it enhances the gameplay tremendously. I also do a lot of offscreen gaming while wifey is reading so it suits my home perfectly

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

no...the Wii U is not getting copped by the masses because they disrespected the hardcore crowd. Let's not beat around the bush here.

The mom who tried Wii fitness is not getting a Wii U and the hardcore gamer is going to invest in 2 systems they know will provide the better hardware and online infrastructures first. This is the hole Nintendo dug themselves in and you NEVER blame the consumers for your mistake. Plus you launch with weak exclusives after the disrespect? They are only still in this because its Nintendo...had it been anyone else the console would be in even bigger trouble than it has been.

Sony has great exclusives coming + the best hardware, Microsoft has the most robust online gaming on the platform and entertainment features. Nintendo is behind in all aspects, but they do have some great exclusives coming.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Damn Nintendo. In in high school u was the man homey fuk happen to u :russ: only 6 pages for a official thread :snoop:

we won last gen nicca wtf are you talkin about ? :rudy: had MS and sony scrambling to make motion controls for their systems :russ:

just copped that wind waker...my nicca link is about that pirate life :ohhh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
can't find Wind Waker HD anywhere. Gamestop pulled the bullshyt why didn't you pre-order thing and didn't stock any extra copies.

they are ordering as little as possible...talked to someone at gamestop and told me that location has only sold 2 of those windwaker bundled Wii u's

plenty of copies in target...i don't fukk with gamestop unless it's esoteric games and then i'll check amazon first anyway...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i can get a wii u for 170 is that a steal ? and she's letting me take it home if i give her half right now what yall think ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i can get a wii u for 170 is that a steal ? and she's letting me take it home if i give her half right now what yall think ?
It cost $300 in a store so that's close to half off. If you want one that's a great deal.