The Wii U Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Got mine on Tuesday. No store within 15 miles of my house had one except one and they had ONE left(that's a lot of ones :wow:). I asked the employee if he would hold it for me for 20 mins and he said yeah. Ended up getting there 40 minutes after and checked the isle only to see the Wii U section empty. I make the :sadbron: face cuz I assume this means it is sold out.

I go up to an employee and ask just for the heck of it if they have any and he's like "were you the one who called?" and I'm like ":gladbron: yeah!" and he walks to the counter and goes behind it and takes out the wii u mario kart bundle. I thanked him for holding onto it overtime and moonwalked out of there.

Joint came with Mario Kart 8. Only thing for me to do now is grab smash tomorrow. Then it's a 3 day weekend celebration with the homies with birthday dinner (for my boy) and survivor series on sunday in between lots of smash. Pause, but :banderas:

The other homie also picked up that WWE 2k15 as well.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got mine on Tuesday. No store within 15 miles of my house had one except one and they had ONE left(that's a lot of ones :wow:). I asked the employee if he would hold it for me for 20 mins and he said yeah. Ended up getting there 40 minutes after and checked the isle only to see the Wii U section empty. I make the :sadbron: face cuz I assume this means it is sold out.

I go up to an employee and ask just for the heck of it if they have any and he's like "were you the one who called?" and I'm like ":gladbron: yeah!" and he walks to the counter and goes behind it and takes out the wii u mario kart bundle. I thanked him for holding onto it overtime and moonwalked out of there.

Joint came with Mario Kart 8. Only thing for me to do now is grab smash tomorrow. Then it's a 3 day weekend celebration with the homies with birthday dinner (for my boy) and survivor series on sunday in between lots of smash. Pause, but :banderas:

The other homie also picked up that WWE 2k15 as well.
Post your Nintendo id

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im thinking of downloading smash brothers digitally but if my wii u dies there is no way to recover the game right?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you can always re download, or am I missing something...
There was some big controversy about this a few months back. Some guy's wii u broke and nintendo said the games were tied to that one system only (i.e., they don't transfer to other systems). So when you digitally download you can only use it on that one system only. If your shyt breaks, you gotta buy the game again for your new system.

teacher

All Star
Daps
There was some big controversy about this a few months back. Some guy's wii u broke and nintendo said the games were tied to that one system only (i.e., they don't transfer to other systems). So when you digitally download you can only use it on that one system only. If your shyt breaks, you gotta buy the game again for your new system.

I had an issue where my Wii (not wii-u) was stolen called Nintendo told them my situation and they transferred all my downloaded games :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That sound like some bullshyt. I'd be fukking pissed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought it digitally. I'll just re buy it physically if my wii u dies. :yeshrug:

I had 2 360s die before but MS makes it easy to recover your digital stuff. My fat ps3 is still going on strong :wow:. My only worry would be a nintendo system cause of their online model :scust:

So far I have 3 digital games. Zelda, Pikmin, and now Smash. Zelda and Pikmin were free downloads though :takedat:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought it digitally. I'll just re buy it physically if my wii u dies. :yeshrug:

I had 2 360s die before but MS makes it easy to recover your digital stuff. My fat ps3 is still going on strong :wow:. My only worry would be a nintendo system cause of their online model :scust:

So far I have 3 digital games. Zelda, Pikmin, and now Smash. Zelda and Pikmin were free downloads though :takedat:
howd you get pikmin free?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
howd you get pikmin free?

Promotion Information:
If you registered Mario Kart 8 with Club Nintendo between 5/30/14 (12:00 a.m. ET) and 7/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT), you'll receive a free download code for the digital version of one of four free games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, or Wii Party U.

I picked pikmin 3 cause I already had zelda with the zelda bundle from last year

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I had an issue where my Wii (not wii-u) was stolen called Nintendo told them my situation and they transferred all my downloaded games :yeshrug:
i think with the wii u u have to send it into nintendo and they have to fix it if you want all your games......