The Wii U Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I have joined the ranks. First time I've ever owned 2 different consoles in the same generation and first Ninty console purchased/owned since SNES.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I have joined the ranks. First time I've ever owned 2 different consoles in the same generation and first Ninty console purchased/owned since SNES.

I just realized I am in the same boat since I bought a Wii U last week. First time owning two current gen consoles since Sega Genesis and SNES.

This is a momentous occasion for us breh. :to:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only games I see worth it now are:

Bayonetta 2
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart

Future

Xenoblade
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been waiting for a price drop on that Mario 3D World since forever,:mindblown: but these Nintendo nikkas don't never drop their prices:damn:
i might be getting rid of my copy, even though I just got it for free the day before yesterday....i had gameflyed it when it came out, beat the piss out of it and never beat the last castle, i thought there would be tons of goodies like super mario bros wiiu...now that ive beat it, its look extra light. im going to check ign and see if im missing any thing, theres no extra modes or anything so it looks like once youve beat the game its over. if i cant trade straight up somewhere, for mario bros wiiu im going to try to get as close of a deal...im concerned right now though

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Planning on going to a local Walmart next Friday morning and picking up the Mario kart 8 bundle with smash. Think I'll be good or it might be sold out?

I could try and grab it Wednesday or Thursday and get smash Friday.