The Wii U Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I'm addicted to that Mario kart online. Despite how shytty nintendos online is. Still fun trying to improve on each track

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
amen on the marketing being terrible.

played a lil Mario 3D World today(props to @hotbeezie for letting me borrow it) really fun so far. beautiful game:yes:
I'm juggling too many games tho:sadcam: I really need to just admit that The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is ALL I should/can focus on and knock it out.

Rick-Ross-BET-Awards-2.gif

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think I'm addicted to that Mario kart online. Despite how shytty nintendos online is. Still fun trying to improve on each track
If the Wii-U had mics where you could talk shyt the whole time while you race. :blessed:

I know Nintendo don't feel like dealing with all the trolls though.So it will probably never happen.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wii mode is where you go to turn the Wii U into the original Wii. Every VC game they had on the Wii you can access there.
Thats dope, I still have my wii but I want a wii u. The only reason I still got it is to play gems like twilight princess which I havent copped tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This probably doesn't deserve its own thread so I'm posting it here. Why are people so excited about these Amiibo figures? I'm a tech geek but even I don't see the appeal in buying a miniature video game character statue.