The Wii U Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
when you consider console exclusive content the Wii U will be doing better than the PS4 and XB1 this holiday season and into early next year.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Copped a Wii U and got 3 games so far, NSMBU, MH3U, and Zombi U...and Super Metroid on VC. So far I'm loving it. Off TV play is mad convenient. I've been playing MH3U on the game pad instead of on the PJ. That game is fukking addicting. I got like 50 hours in that bytch already and haven't even fought any of the really large monsters yet :whew:

I'll def be copping Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong, Zelda, and Mario 3D World this year.

EDIT: Forgot about Sonice Lost World. Wii U having a good ass year breh :whoo:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i heard they were only going to ship 30k copies of wonderful 101 to japan.
I think they are trying to encourage digital purchasing because you get 30% off W101 if you also purchase Pikmin 3 digitally

calh45

Cal
Daps
I just got a wiiu last week just because and honestly I been playing the hell outta that super mario bros. The most underrated shyt in the world is playing on the controller while other folks is watching TV. When I first copped I thought the controller play wasn't gonna be shyt, but it's slick as hell.

Y'all need to start droppin names of indie games or otherwise that should be copped on the virtual console.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I just got a wiiu last week just because and honestly I been playing the hell outta that super mario bros. The most underrated shyt in the world is playing on the controller while other folks is watching TV. When I first copped I thought the controller play wasn't gonna be shyt, but it's slick as hell.

Y'all need to start droppin names of indie games or otherwise that should be copped on the virtual console.

get that super luigi bros when you done with NSMB :lawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got a bunch of good Wii U games.
Rayman Legends
New Super Mario Bros. U
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3