The Wii U Thread

teacher

All Star
Daps
Monster hunter 3 is GOTY material...you hating if you think otherwise.... I need to check that pikmin 3 :whoo:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad: imma be palying smash bros youll be playing average fighter #655651 on your console :blessed:

nintendo :wow:
i dont know why you keep bringing up smash bros. i mean yeah when it drops its gonna be the shyt, but it aint even coming out this year. but there are a handful of gems out right niddow.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just got that Pikmin 3 myself. Been playing Earthbound on virtual console. Literally the only thing I've been playing for the past week. Such an amazing goddamn game. Pikmin will be on hold until I feel I need to take a break from Earthbound.

Ness is that nikka :bow:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got that Pikmin 3 myself. Been playing Earthbound on virtual console. Literally the only thing I've been playing for the past week. Such an amazing goddamn game. Pikmin will be on hold until I feel I need to take a break from Earthbound.

Ness is that nikka :bow:

I ain't check for that Earthbound yet, I hear good things but is it good like "it's great for a retro title" or is it like "you gotta play, this shyt is piff"???

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I ain't check for that Earthbound yet, I hear good things but is it good like "it's great for a retro title" or is it like "you gotta play, this shyt is piff"???
Nah this game has for real taken over my life. I haven't been playing anything else in my spare time. I'm a huge fan of turn based RPGS like how they usually were back in the day. This one is surprisingly deep with its combat. The story is entertaining as well with the humor hitting spot on. I absolutely love this game. No joke. It's top 10 all time for me and I've just now gotten the final character to my party.

To each his own, of course, but if you're a fan of turn based RPGs in general, check it out. I mostly play it on the gamepad chillin round the crib.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Sonic and Super Mario 3d Land come out this year though :patrice:

I'll cop if i find a wii u for less than $200 and or someone willing to trade for a xbox 360.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That Sonic and Super Mario 3d Land come out this year though :patrice:

I'll cop if i find a wii u for less than $200 and or someone willing to trade for a xbox 360.
You might be able to pull that off on craigslist if you add a whole bunch of cheap ass games to it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might be able to pull that off on craigslist if you add a whole bunch of cheap ass games to it.
Im looking now and everyone selling them for over $300. Lowest I've seen was $275.
edit: Actually i see one for $250. :childplease: I hit him up asking if he's up for a trade for a custom painted 360 with games and a 120gb HD. :yeshrug:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonderful 101 is getting decent reviews so far. That bytch from IGN gave it like a 7.4, but its getting 8+ at most places. Will purchase. The demo was dope as fukk
I was not really considering this game at all but figured I'd check the demo to see what the fuss is about, this game is off the fukking chain. I'm definitely copping this muthafukka when it drops. This shyt is awsome