The Wii U Thread

teacher

All Star
Daps
We need to get a monster hunter crew going. That game is extremely fun in groups. Its only $30 last I checked.

@Hiphoplives4eva

I bought monster hunter...just finished the premission about to get started on some actual quests.

Dope thus far, seems like I could sink hours into this

ima hop on around 11 am EST time Nintendo Id Mutsu_Enmei_Riyu

monster hunter name hunterxhun, I'll let y'all know what world and lobby. My character is pretty beast so if you new I can help you level up and get some better armor and weapons

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone get a white disc read error on a certain game constantly? I kept getting it on 3d world today and it did it once or twice on nsmbu the first day. :sadbron:

I googled the error number and some people only got it on certain discs (some that weren't and were scratched) and some got it with multiple discs.

Since I bought it used I'm scared it's the optical drive :to: I'm sending it back for a refund today and I'll cop a new one before MK8 drops.

:noah: I was almost done with the third world in 3d land.
I had mine do that for skylanders giants. My kids was about half way through the game when it happened. I deleted the game data and the disc worked again for a day but then I get the error message again. I took the disc back and got it exchanged for another copy but that copy worked for about two days before it did the same thing. I took the second copy back and finally the third copy has had no problems. I've had this copy for three months now. It was the weirdest thing ever, all the other games have worked perfectly but for some reason those first two copies of skylanders giants just wouldn't work right.

teacher

All Star
Daps
ima hop on around 11 am EST time Nintendo Id Mutsu_Enmei_Riyu

monster hunter name hunterxhun, I'll let y'all know what world and lobby. My character is pretty beast so if you new I can help you level up and get some better armor and weapons

Hunting right now

All Star
Daps
Thinking about coppin one. What exclusives should I check for?