The Wii U Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to get a monster hunter crew going. That game is extremely fun in groups. Its only $30 last I checked.

hows this work? I downloaded the demo because Ive heard but never seen or played any of the Monster Hunter games. I liked how big the worlds were, and Im a fan of the big ass bosses. Me and my roommate were talking about how they dont have games with big fukkin bosses like they used to and he was quite impressed with how this looks.

im waiting for this it looks like it will hold my attention. also mario kart

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nintendo will provide new details regarding the upcoming Wii U and 3DS brawler Super Smash Bros. in the next upcoming Nintendo Direct, scheduled for April 8, the company announced today.

Bandai Namco Games and Project Sora's iteration of the fighting game franchise will launch with cross-platform play on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS sometime this year; However, a release date has yet to be announced. The company has so far revealed a portion of its roster, including a cast of Nintendo characters like Luigi, Princess Peach and Princess Zelda, Mega Man and Sonic.

Game director Masahiro Sakurai also confirmed the development team is working to crack down on exploits known to users, including "edge hogging," when a player hangs from a stage's ledge, blocking another player who is trying to not fall off the stage from grabbing it and climbing back on.

Next week's Nintendo conference is slated to take place at 6 p.m. EST with new details about the game.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/4/5580972/super-smash-bros-nintendo-direct-coming-april-8

:blessed:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
The randomness of when they announce these directs and the hype them gets me every time. :wow: Both the 3Ds and Wii U versions of Smash are day one cops. If the online is legit this time then this could be the game of this gen for me.

Ronald

Daps
I hope Smash has at least 1 big surprise character

like Sora or somethin

when they announced Sonic for Brawl :wow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Anyone get a white disc read error on a certain game constantly? I kept getting it on 3d world today and it did it once or twice on nsmbu the first day. :sadbron:

I googled the error number and some people only got it on certain discs (some that weren't and were scratched) and some got it with multiple discs.

Since I bought it used I'm scared it's the optical drive :to: I'm sending it back for a refund today and I'll cop a new one before MK8 drops.

:noah: I was almost done with the third world in 3d land.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Anyone get a white disc read error on a certain game constantly? I kept getting it on 3d world today and it did it once or twice on nsmbu the first day. :sadbron:

I googled the error number and some people only got it on certain discs (some that weren't and were scratched) and some got it with multiple discs.

Since I bought it used I'm scared it's the optical drive :to: I'm sending it back for a refund today and I'll cop a new one before MK8 drops.

:noah: I was almost done with the third world in 3d land.
that NEVER happened to me....one thing with Nintendo consoles after the first NES they work flawlessly IME

Daps
Reppin
I need to call Nintendo to get mine fixed again. System shuts off at certain points in disc games (3D Mario World, Splinter Cell, etc) and flashes a red light. I can leave it on for hours with netflix, virtual console, etc and never have issues. It only randomly shuts off for certain disc based games. This will be my SECOND time sending my system in to Nintendo for repairs...fukk getting early launch consoles lol. :sadbron:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
finally started playing Wind Waker HD(i never played it on the GC)

man this bad boy is beautiful:wow:

I just ordered a 3rd party Wii U Pro controller(the Commander one from Nyko) I've read good reviews and it was less than 20 off Amazon. just nice to have another controller option.