Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
barack-obama-white.jpg

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Truth is Obama is white because they are the ones that raised him. He isn't even African American if you want to get technical about it but Kenyan-American. His father was an elite from Kenya too.

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Truth is Obama is white because they are the ones that raised him. He isn't even African American if you want to get technical about it but Kenyan-American. His father was an elite from Kenya too.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a neoliberal, its not "White." :mjlol:
Everytime I see a consensus agree on some nonsense like this, I'm reminded of how retarded most Black people who claim to be "woke" really are :heh:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Obama did nuffin for Black People"

Smh

Listen breh, if he improved the economy and added thousands of jobs than that benefits Black people.

Creating a healthcare plan for low income families, benefits Black people.

Eliminating prexisting conditions and letting your kids stay on your healthcare till 26 helps Black people

Changing mandatory sentencing guidelines for drug possession benefits Black people.

Improving the stock market from 8,000 to 20,0000 helps Black people's retirement.

Changing the way banks do business and discouraging predatory loans helps Black people.

He cant make a law just for Black people and expect 2/3 of a white congress to sign off that....

He did what he could the rest is up to you.

Obama care was a mess for many black people because of higher cost. Even the urban league & Massa Hillary want it to be replaced, lol. Unless you were single w/o job health insurance... or a struggling family you got screwed.

Obama reduced food stamps while black unemployment is double the national average & we have lower wages.

Wealth gap white-black largest ever under Obama. Middle black family minus family car is worth $1700...whites $100,000

Incarceration for black men 10,000 per 100,000 under Obama. Apartheid was 800 per 100,000 and the USA lost its mind about that Injustice, lol.

Black home ownership levels reverted to 1990 levels under Obama.

Obama allocated $0 of milltary ads to black media which he has full control.

Obama didn't fix affirmative action to be descendant of slaves only.

Obama when he bailed out banks did not audit them to make them provide more loans to blacks & hire more blacks.

Small business administration gave out 1% of loans to blacks....it was 6% under George W.

Could have used executive order to establish commission to study reparations w/o John Conners study bill!!!

I don't think he did much for black people. And he had the power to do so w/o Congress in many cases. The king of executive orders definitely had more power than you understand.

Last edited:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

In 1991, Barack Obama was 29 years old and about to graduate from Harvard Law School. That year, he penned a paper with his buddy Robert Fisher called "Race and Rights Rhetoric" where he summed up the average American mindset in one rather brutal and prescient sentence: "I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will."

That excerpt of that previously unpublished law school paper, and much more, is inside Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, the behemoth new 1,460-page biography of Obama that focuses on his early years. Although the New York Times called the book "a bloated, tedious and... ill-considered book that is in desperate need of editing, and way more exhausting than exhaustive," it has at least a few interesting tidbits, including a young Obama's thoughtful analysis of the American psyche's Trumpian desires.

In "Race and Rights Rhetoric," Obama and Fisher argued that the civil rights rhetoric of the 1960s although "a vehicle for black liberation... has impeded, rather than facilitated [achieving] black empowerment." When Obama and Fisher analyzed the pitfalls of the American dream, both among the white majority and African Americans, they wrote:

[Americans have] a continuing normative commitment to the ideals of individual freedom and mobility, values that extend far beyond the issue of race in the American mind. The depth of this commitment may be summarily dismissed as the unfounded optimism of the average American—I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will.

The paper argued that black Americans should "shift away from rights rhetoric and towards the language of opportunity." The way they saw it, "Precisely because America is a racist society… we cannot realistically expect white America to make special concessions towards blacks over the long haul."

This man really is the modern day incarnation of Booker T. "Cast down your buckets while I make passive and minimal reforms." :mjlol:

Last edited:

KOD

Respect the rank not the man
Daps
Reppin
east side Long Beach
umar called it... :wow:

Umar Johnson is a joke. Where are his credentials from? Fake doctor, but yall believe his bullshyt like its gospel. While I'm in Haiti in June volunteering my services yall will be on your dell computer calling me a c00n. Fukouttahere