The white mind of Barack Obama

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The fukkery in this thread is too rampant to address in its entirety. We are talking about a Black man married to a Black woman from Chi-town making it to the most powerful position in the world. That should be enough for you fakkits but of course not. Go back to high school and learn how the three branches of govt work and the limitations that come with that. This man presented an image of class and dignity on a world stage and inspired millions of Black children to dream without limits. That in itself is bigger than any public policy or legislation that he could have achieved. Questioning his "Blackness" is complete nonsense and that type of rhetoric is what holds us back as a people. If it took white folks to raise the first Black president, than so be it, that doesn't change the color of his skin and damn sure didnt lessen the hate and racism that his family endured during his presidency.

:cape:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This thread made me re-visit this interview, (classic one)

But what stuck out to me was the part starting @16:20 and Umar's response.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Brehs how true or false is this statement.

Colin Kap has done more for black ppl than Obama in the last 4 or so years?
It's not true but consider one is an athlete and the other was the President, it's sad that Obama did so little, he could be compared to a damn athlete.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It's not true but consider one is an athlete and the other was the President, it's sad that Obama did so little, he could be compared to a damn athlete.

I ask you then, to list if you will, the things Obama has done to aid black ppl.

That statement when I heard it froze me, and I couldn't think of a lot of things that Obama done to help black ppl compared to what Colin has done.

KOD

Respect the rank not the man
Daps
Reppin
east side Long Beach
All that's good and cute to tell your grand kids but let's talk about him being in that position how he's help black ppl

Could you list some of the things he's done to help black ppl or made it better for black ppl (specifically) in his 8 years?

I'll ask what did he have on his agenda that maybe got shot down that would have helped millions of black ppl do better in life?

Tangible things

In your imaginary world, the Black president of a multicultural country should inplement policy that solely benefits Black Americans....

So Obama pardons all Black nonviolent inmates, gives free healthcare for Black people only, starts a tuition free scholarship program for only Black people, free tire rotation and oil changes on the third Friday of every month but only if your Black, a check for 5,000 dollars every month as reparations until you die, free daycare for only Black children born out of wedlock, oh wait maybe provide a private duty nurse to wipe your shytty ass on demand.

Then Obama would be a great president.......

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
In your imaginary world, the Black president of a multicultural country should inplement policy that solely benefits Black Americans....

So Obama pardons all Black nonviolent inmates, gives free healthcare for Black people only, starts a tuition free scholarship program for only Black people, free tire rotation and oil changes on the third Friday of every month but only if your Black, a check for 5,000 dollars every month as reparations until you die, free daycare for only Black children born out of wedlock, oh wait maybe provide a private duty nurse to wipe your shytty ass on demand.

I don't understand how helping a group of ppl that need help and you look like them is an imaginary world

I think we have different views, because you care about everyone else in this country, and if you're black, to me, that's just sad.

I couldn't care about a multicultural country, (Obama is the President for everyone) talk, when the other white president just flat out did nothing for black ppl. All I care about is the state of Black ppl and if you're black, you should have that same feeling as well.

But let me bring it close to home, if you're elected President for a town, and 11 out those 30 ppl are struggling, the rest (19) are doing ok and well, Where should most of your energy going to, (the 11 have been in poverty, have the highest employment rate, drop out rate is bad, etc)? The ones that are doing ok and well should get all the attention?

Let me bring you even closer, those 11 that are struggling, you and your family/kids look like those 11, so you just sit up and say to the 11 that ask what about me and our help to improve our lives like the rest of the 19, you tell those 11 "I'm the President for everyone"??

KOD

Respect the rank not the man
Daps
Reppin
east side Long Beach
"Obama did nuffin for Black People"

Smh

Listen breh, if he improved the economy and added thousands of jobs than that benefits Black people.

Creating a healthcare plan for low income families, benefits Black people.

Eliminating prexisting conditions and letting your kids stay on your healthcare till 26 helps Black people

Changing mandatory sentencing guidelines for drug possession benefits Black people.

Improving the stock market from 8,000 to 20,0000 helps Black people's retirement.

Changing the way banks do business and discouraging predatory loans helps Black people.

He cant make a law just for Black people and expect 2/3 of a white congress to sign off that....

He did what he could the rest is up to you.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The fukkery in this thread is too rampant to address in its entirety. We are talking about a Black man married to a Black woman from Chi-town making it to the most powerful position in the world. That should be enough for you fakkits but of course not. Go back to high school and learn how the three branches of govt work and the limitations that come with that. This man presented an image of class and dignity on a world stage and inspired millions of Black children to dream without limits. That in itself is bigger than any public policy or legislation that he could have achieved. Questioning his "Blackness" is complete nonsense and that type of rhetoric is what holds us back as a people. If it took white folks to raise the first Black president, than so be it, that doesn't change the color of his skin and damn sure didnt lessen the hate and racism that his family endured during his presidency.

"Obama did nuffin for Black People"

Smh

Listen breh, if he improved the economy and added thousands of jobs than that benefits Black people.

Creating a healthcare plan for low income families, benefits Black people.

Eliminating prexisting conditions and letting your kids stay on your healthcare till 26 helps Black people

Changing mandatory sentencing guidelines for drug possession benefits Black people.

Improving the stock market from 8,000 to 20,0000 helps Black people's retirement.

Changing the way banks do business and discouraging predatory loans helps Black people.

He cant make a law just for Black people and expect 2/3 of a white congress to sign off that....

He did what he could the rest is up to you.

:russell: Blah, blah, blah. Should we really take a poster seriously who been a member of this forum for 3 years & only has 71 posts?

:comeon: Most black folks cape, defend, & make all types of excuses for Obama. You don't think we haven't heard the same spiel a million times before including on this forum?