The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Man, this nikka needs to snawt or shoot up some smack or special K, pop a frew pills and give us some mo' of that House of Balloons shyt. I need another "King of The Fall". Ty Dolla & $ign floated on da remix but Belly ruined it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I still love his new music for the most part he just needs to dump max Martin or at least limit his presence to like 1 song.

But there will never be anything like trilogy again. When I discovered those albums :wow: shyt was like nothing I had ever heard. I don't think I listened to anything else for months. I used to go fro drives just to zone out to them on the free way at night.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
All celebs need to be like the Weeknd. Every year he would delete his tweets back before he blew up. He used to post some strange and derogatory things on his twitter but you would never know he said any of it now. He completely cleaned up his social media.

Like what:dwillhuh:

He would talk about passing girls around to his crew, having sex with girls when they are drunk or high. Basically weird ass rapey, scumbag tweets. I remember when he said something like "I'm going to find you and f*** you" and I was like :dwillhuh:. Thousands of strange and derogatory tweets. You could tell that he suffered from some form of depression too. Seemed like the only thing that made him go on was his desire for more. He is legit weird but very smart because he would delete everything every year around his birthday. You would be lucky to find any of it now. I legit hope no one tries to dig it up. I want him to succeed.

He had some normal tweets though. He is a huge fan of Lupe Fiasco, K-os, Prince, MJ and Beyonce. Wanted Barack Obama to win over Hillary. He hates hipsters with a passion. Loves Star Wars and anime. Wants to write and star in his own movie one day. Everything wasn't bad but most of his tweets were :picard:
:ohhh: