The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm finding myself listening to Echoes of Silence a lot since its Fall time. This was the first Weeknd mixtape I listened to:

Other favorites of mine on there:

-Outside
-The Fall
-Montreal

The trilogy is still amazing.

Didn't like echoes as much, but initiation blew my mind at the time. Straight flames.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm finding myself listening to Echoes of Silence a lot since its Fall time. This was the first Weeknd mixtape I listened to:

Other favorites of mine on there:

-Outside
-The Fall
-Montreal

been listening to the trilogy heavy again myself. mainly house of balloons and thurs but really fukking with the fall, same old song, and i really fukk with the 2nd half of xo/the host.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The trilogy is still amazing.

Didn't like echoes as much, but initiation blew my mind at the time. Straight flames.

Echoes is probably the biggest departure from his normal sound of all the mixtapes but there's some tones in it I liked.

Kiss Land:blessed:

Underrated.

been listening to the trilogy heavy again myself. mainly house of balloons and thurs but really fukking with the fall, same old song, and i really fukk with the 2nd half of xo/the host.

Yessir! Also HoB I can listen on repeat.

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps

I think that shyt is so slept on, whatever that nikka was going through you could feel it in that song
:wow:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Motherfukking INITIATION. I remember skipping this song a few times then found out how lit it was. I find myself years later repeating it. :wow: