The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
that's my go to brother. you can just let HOB or EOS ride out actually...thursday is too emotional for cheating music IMO

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:noah:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTtbRgIQwE"]The Weeknd Trilogy - November 13 Instrumental - YouTube[/ame]

i'm really disappointed and embarrassed that i can't make it to ACL this evening due to doctor's orders...

Apparently i pushed my limits last night. i'm deeply sorry to all my fans that were expecting to see me.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m259bnW3151qbby44o1_500.jpg

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
A5dmWAUCAAAkY2l.png

:snoop:

This n*gga is effectively re-releasing all three mixtapes with four new tracks hidden amongst them. The sole feature on the new material is Juicy J.

At this moment in time, I would've thought the Weeknd could collaborate with almost anyone. I can't be the only one disappointed at him release every track that I've already got and Juicy J of all people adding to the new sh*t.

Why did this n*gga not just drop an EP with the new tracks and a couple of the most well-received tracks from the mixtapes and used that as a taster for his completely fresh debut at the top of next year? Who is going to honestly pay for 30 tracks when you can already readily get 26 of them with a simple Google search?

The sh*t might end up soundin' dope but this is looking like a serious L right now.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
just got my x'o tat it's almost done healing can't wait for the 17th miami you know were I'll be at

:what: I nearly spat out my breakfiss, he's dope as fukk but y'all doing the mostest :heh:

you gonna show it to him at his next show so he can sign it with his baby batter? :scusthov:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A5dmWAUCAAAkY2l.png

:snoop:

This n*gga is effectively re-releasing all three mixtapes with four new tracks hidden amongst them. The sole feature on the new material is Juicy J.

At this moment in time, I would've thought the Weeknd could collaborate with almost anyone. I can't be the only one disappointed at him release every track that I've already got and Juicy J of all people adding to the new sh*t.

Why did this n*gga not just drop an EP with the new tracks and a couple of the most well-received tracks from the mixtapes and used that as a taster for his completely fresh debut at the top of next year? Who is going to honestly pay for 30 tracks when you can already readily get 26 of them with a simple Google search?

The sh*t might end up soundin' dope but this is looking like a serious L right now.

That has to be fake. 30 tracks? Thats at least a double a CD. And nobody is going to pay 15+ for what is basically free music. Record companies arent that stupid

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
That's been the plan all along though...re-releasing the tapes remastered for retail.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps