The Weeknd: The Official Thread

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
So lets all confirm this now........... HOB is his best work

my fav is Thursday

Every song other than # 2 and # 9 just puts me in a zone :wow:

Plus Thursday was the first time i really got into the nikkas music. HOB at first had me like :whoa: :ohhh: but I didn't really get it until I heard Thursday. After that I went back to HOB like :whoo:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
my fav is Thursday

Every song other than # 2 and # 9 just put me in a zone :wow:

Plus Thursday was the first time i really got into the nikkas music. HOB had me like :whoa: :ohhh: but i didn't really get it until i heard Thursday. After that I then went back to HOB like :whoo:

I feel ya breh... Thursday is his style polished..... but HOB just compliments and describes his style and what hes about better than anything

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
trilogy-cover.jpg

I like his as a feature Crew Love, Remember You, like me etc but really haven't gotten in to his solo stuff anybody got a best of or play-list I should check out?

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
a 25 page thread for a nikka who wines through every song and can't actually sing without the help of autotune?

:scusthov:

whines? he sings about drugging bytches up and convincing them to fukk him and his crew...dont know what you're hearing. this is dark ass sex music sinister shyt. I can see where you're coming from if you've just skimmed through his work though.