The Wayans Bros. show actually got better as the seasons went on

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I've been watching the reruns on MTV 2 recently and by like Season 3 the show got even better than the first couple of seasons in my opinion which is interesting because usually a show starts out really good and then in later seasons starts declining but with this show it was the opposite.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:russ:You made this thread before and took the opposite take

I know because I did a search of the show on here recently while binging lol.

I know, :russ:

I've come back around to the show now. I've been watching them reruns for the last 2 weeks and I actually forgot how good the later seasons were

The one episode that really reminded me of how good the show was, is the one where Shawn's friend comes to visit them and he lies about being a professional basketball player.

They did a great job writing this episode; even though the minute Shawn's friend came, Shawn started fronting on Marlon, Marlon saw through Shawn's friend's bullshyt when he kept asking to borrow money from Shawn and then the way Marlon stood up for his Shawn.:mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It got canceled. They even joke about it in scary movie.

Yeah, see I haven't watched every episode in a long time, so re-watching the reruns right now has been fun because there were a lot of episodes I forgot about

Man, Scary Movie is another movie I haven't watched probably since it came out in 2000. So I don't even remember them joking about it

I only saw that movie like one time.