The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I stopped watching after Carl died. I wish someone can summarize the rest of the series for me, but I know it’s a lot to ask lol.
Carl dies, Rick goes :bustback:on Negan/Saviors but spares Negan to honor Carl, cause Carl says Negan isn't that bad of a guy

bytch ass Eugene betrays Negan during this time to win back team Rick

boring stuff happens, Morgan leaves for FTWD, then rick is "kidnapped" by Garbage Pail bytch

Michonne leaves to try and find rick

5 years pass in universe so they can age up Judith

they settle in communities

But they got internal drama and Maggie leaves (only to come back)

Alpha/Whispers come along as new threats

Negan kills Alpha

bytch ass Eugene hears about Commonwealth

They eventually get accepted to Commonwealth, but find it too unbelievable to be true

shyt goes down, the governor there is really a villainous bytch

they go to war with her and win

along the way they of course meet new people to join them

the end

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Carl dies, Rick goes :bustback:on Negan/Saviors but spares Negan to honor Carl, cause Carl says Negan isn't that bad of a guy

boring stuff happens, Morgan leaves for FTWD, then rick is "kidnapped" by Garbage Pail bytch

Negan kills Alpha

They eventually get accepted to Commonwealth, but find it too unbelievable to be true

the end
Thank you I think I do remember Rick leaving and I think I remember the tiger fighting people lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Negan kills Alpha

the end
Thanks lol. I left when the whispers era started

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Do they have enough of an audience to sustain six spin off shows?! :scust:
No, They were clinging to the last remaining fans they had for these last 2 seasons.
series went to complete duduu after CORAL died, but it was mostly a timefiller up til then. that negan maggie spinoff nonsense is ridiculous
The only positives were Father Gabriel becoming a badass preacher, Mercer & Princess, and Eugene finally getting a spine. Negan wasn't cool anymore and became just a whiny bytch, the only cool moment he had was seeing how he became Negan.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Negan was most definitely the villain; he was killing long before he encountered Ricks group. The bigger point is why are y'all so pvssy to just say 'I know this character is the villain, but I like them' this need to spin shyt is hilarious

negan was killing and so was rick. and rick's team killed a shytload of saviors prior to the first appearance of negan. and negan even said as such before killing glenn.

rick's group wasn't even on negan's radar til they came to the hilltop trying to cape for them and "handle" the saviors.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, she didn’t want go to Europe to film it
Bread had to be trash, or she's REALLY tired and doesn't need it. Getting paid to chill in France sounds like an old cac broad's dream.
While the show hadn't been "must watch tv" for a while, it was still good enough. I appreciated it. I rank it only behind GOT as the best TV show ever.
The Wire and Breaking Bad say :mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
negan was killing and so was rick. and rick's team killed a shytload of saviors prior to the first appearance of negan. and negan even said as such before killing glenn.

rick's group wasn't even on negan's radar til they came to the hilltop trying to cape for them and "handle" the saviors.

But Rick's team usually killed when they had to. And what about Negan forcing women to be with him? You like Negan and you're looking for reasons to justify it.