The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
as far as finale goes...
it was cool...kinda quiet, all things considered.

danai must've filmed her cameo in the middle of BP cause she rocking the same outfit :heh:

:russ: :hhh: daryl name dropping the show

killed of rosita...didn't expect that

so woner why it went from a Daryl/Carol show to just a Daryl show....mumble mouth fonna just be doing his motorcycle road show in the WD universe

can't wait for officer ricky and michonne's shyt though

Dead City should be ok

but :mjlol: at the WDU

We gonna get more crossovers and an end game too?

carol didn't wanna do the show, so now it's just a daryl show.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
negan has been the best character on the show for years.

and negan never was really a villain when u think about it. he didn't start killing rick's group til rick and the gang killed like 30 saviors. and even then, he only killed 2 before punishing them. and rightfully so.

Was also forcing women to be with him or else

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it, I wanted an actual reunion, but it’s clear they’re saving that for the finale of his own show seeing as he’s the main character

Lol at people complaining nobody major died as if every major character doesn’t have their own spinoff lol

And it’s clear these were the type of spin-offs we shoulda always got, ones based on interesting characters, that has always been the pull of this show

There’s not a single interesting character across all 3 of the other spin-offs, not one lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I liked it, I wanted an actual reunion, but it’s clear they’re saving that for the finale of his own show seeing as he’s the main character

Lol at people complaining nobody major died as if every major character doesn’t have their own spinoff lol

And it’s clear these were the type of spin-offs we shoulda always got, ones based on interesting characters, that has always been the pull of this show

There’s not a single interesting character across all 3 of the other spin-offs, not one lol
Strand

And Madison, sometimes

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just finished watching, dope finale and dope end to the series :obama:

My favorite part is when the walker used a rock to break the glass, easter egg in reference to the pilot episode where a walker did the same thing :banderas:

The Rosita fake out was dope, thought she was done when she fell into the pit of walkers, yea she ended up dying later in the episode anyway but still cool fake out :ehh:

Can't believe they making three spinoffs of a franchise that's fell off a cliff in popularity :mjlol: That "Gangs of London" show looked more interesting than any of the WD spinoffs.

Also they should have stuck to the plan of making Rick movies rather than a TV series. But drop them on a streaming service rather than in theaters.

Last edited: