The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
That was excellent. So tense throughout.

Michonne got back in far too easy but a minor niggle along with grenade proof Rick. I would have stuck with TWD if it had told stories this quickly. They would have milked this out over 20 odd episodes years ago. Genuinely surprised to see it probably wrapped up as I thought they were going to have Thorne get away and seek revenge in the future.

Got quite emotional in that last scene which I wasn't expecting!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That was excellent. So tense throughout.

Michonne got back in far too easy but a minor niggle along with grenade proof Rick. I would have stuck with TWD if it had told stories this quickly. They would have milked this out over 20 odd episodes years ago. Genuinely surprised to see it probably wrapped up as I thought they were going to have Thorne get away and seek revenge in the future.

Got quite emotional in that last scene which I wasn't expecting!
Thorne probably pops up later, I'm pretty sure she survived a sword stab and zombies. Doubt she will want any revenge either, she will probably end up an ally in whatever the next war is (most likely will have weapons and a chopper to pull up with).

Good episode, I liked it.

It's pretty much proof that Carol was definitely telling Daryl that Rick came backs and Maggie and Negan show will most likely cross paths with Rick, with Daryl show creating the next villan with the French bytch.

The shyt gonna be dope with however they finish up.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I misunderstand, or when the guy in charge was talking about them experimenting on walkers those were the ones we see in Daryl’s show right?

Also, when Rick had flashes of people back home why did we see negan lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Did I misunderstand, or when the guy in charge was talking about them experimenting on walkers those were the ones we see in Daryl’s show right?

Also, when Rick had flashes of people back home why did we see negan lol
was there more than one negan scene? wasn't the only scene
the neck one?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It was a great ending to an era but I still feel like the franchise dropped the ball with how the original series ended. Rick and Michonne's departure from the OG series kinda messed up everything and how it should've ended.

The spinoffs wouldn't have been necessary.

I think if Rick and Michonne found each other, etc on the flagship show, after the Commonwealth arc finished up in season 11 they could've had a season 12 with that being the major and final arc of the series. It would've made for a better ending with Rick reuniting with all the people he shared blood, sweat, and tears with throughout nine seasons.

It's a nice ending but underwhelming because we don't see them unite with the fan favorites and long-tenured characters. The Gabriel episode was good but I was disappointed that they never reunited in those final moments of Jadis dying especially after they found his machete on that walker giving the illusion that he was nearby.

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Now that scene in Daryl Dixon makes so much sense, when Carol said "Rick is back" to Daryl.

Daryl Dixon S2 should be the real final final reunion.
But BOY we got a reunion. Was not expecting that. Great show

They cannot, will not end this until DARYL and Rick get that brotherly reunion. Thats how its gotta be. Thats what we're all watching for :wow:

Just like DragonBall cant end until Goku and Vegeta get one more fight.

Last edited: