THE WALKING DEAD : THE INEVITABLE CONCLUSION IS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Madison is a terrible leader. Sucks they killed off smiley. Victor/Daniel and Junky Depp to a lesser extent are the only reasons I continue to watch Fear.

The grown up version of the Indian boy from king of the hill is such a pussified and annoying cat. I was hoping Madison actually shot dude. Outside of junkie dep and his sister, they can keep fear and if rick and them don't boss up and whoop negan ass...i may just go heel and just watch z nation as my only zombie anything. At least there the characters are all better.
On twd I am at the point this obvious feminazi scrub is just getting unbearable to watch.

Art Barr

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only just finnally gave up on this show.
Last season when they dragged out the Negan shyt was enough for me. Im done.
Its the same repetitive crap over and over again with less and less payoff each time.
No good characters. No interesting characters. No sense to the plot.
I swear last season someone shot a baseball bat by accident instead of the person she was supposed to shoot......I was dumbfounded, shyt was almost at point blank range, how do you miss his entire body......im out.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Only just finnally gave up on this show.
Last season when they dragged out the Negan shyt was enough for me. Im done.
Its the same repetitive crap over and over again with less and less payoff each time.
No good characters. No interesting characters. No sense to the plot.
I swear last season someone shot a baseball bat by accident instead of the person she was supposed to shoot......I was dumbfounded, shyt was almost at point blank range, how do you miss his entire body......im out.

Last season everyone in America had ptsd, from the season. Yet I think after witnessing this feminazi scrub over and over and when you survey the Heros. You have to ask yourself. There is no flint, rick hunter. or goose McQueen alpha male character to make an actual man into shyt like this reinvest.
Especially as a black man where zombies are made exclusively off of the racial makeup of America and no masculine black male character even exists in the entire shows history. That dually fear has went from being a negative to a plus last year and back to a wack negative like when it first began. Like seriously they need to go back water world cause the whole racist white ranch with no black male character and no black male character worth a damn on the walking dead is making this a chore to get through. Hopefully this next season of the real twd give it legs. Yet without a dominant hetero black male character who is grounded. This franchise is gonna keep going down that feminazi scrub territory. That made mad max the bane of the male world. As twd is going down the same road mad max descended into. Although mad max always had a female character and dynamic of leadership prevalent. It never fully hampered the character of max till this last installment. Twd feminazi scrub is currently hijacking the scope of the show the same way the feminazi scrub hijacked mad max.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's all a dream. Rick still in a coma and Shane still getting in Lori's guts

It could be told from the perspective of Carl. which would give it a young guns I met Billy the kid style ending and make it bad ass cool. Yet that will not happen. What will happen is a shoe horn in ending like planet terror. Where Judith and Madison are alive with Judith to care for the baby of rick and Madison with some disfigurement like Karl. Where queen Madison rides off with a rick and madison made babybonnet.

That contains and is filled with gale Anne transferring the franchise of twd.
to her full vision and creative coup of darabont and Kirkman's twd franchises.
After being completely compromised and feminzai scrubbed out of existence in the film arena.

Art Barr

teacher

All Star
Daps
Glad the new character introduced recently in the comics is a chick....bought a few copies hopefully I eat sooner then later :ahh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
^up'n.

after tonight, the vision remains totally clear that gale anne herd has hijack through full emasculation this entire franchise.
to the point, junky dep will now be seen as the cool what if version of karl.

eventually gale ann herd as madison is gonna meet up with rick and we will see the demise of rick, and michionne.
with the eventual death of carole, as gale anne herd as the avatar madison is made to look even more hardbody cool as well.

this show, and franchise has officially showed its emasculation by design and coup hand.

another prophecy and i am batting a thousand....

in closing...

i told you gale anne herd was gonna emasculate this show to put fear above it via content and character weight.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fear is not a prequel.
It is walking dead west. Where eventually, rick and Madison become the it zombie couple and Rick dies so Madison is the new billionaire dollar blockbuster horror film version of milla jokovich meets cherlize therzon of mad max. Daniel is set up to be the new villain who keeps the water. Just like mad max the movie too. Ophelia is gonna get killed and he gon become the evil emperor meets Anakin as Vader of zombie tv lore. shyt is easy to see.

Art Barr

I need some prophecy for how early I said would be triggerred by Daniel learning of ophelia's death and how he would place blame.

Art Barr

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I stopped watching this shyt back in 2014

The storyline became predictable. Wander around Georgia, find a new place to live, meet a new group of people, have a clash with the group, have a battle that kills important characters, new place is now overrun with zombies, group now has to wander again. The Governor arc, Cannibals arc and the Alexandria arc was the same exact storyline :dead: When the Negan shyt was about to begin, I said fukk it :camby: It would've been way cooler for them to have a hidden society in the show that kept up technology and had an organized civilization/government/militia. On some Dystopian shyt. Or maybe have people that were bitten by zombies but didn't change. Just became carriers of the disease or functioning zombies. Would've gave some much needed freshness to the show.
Its a sci fi without enough sci fi :jbhmm:

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think they shouldve introduced running zombies...that wouldve at least made shyt a lil interesting ...