THE WALKING DEAD : THE INEVITABLE CONCLUSION IS

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Anyone else like the prequel, Fear the Walking Dead? I'm curious to see how it ends and where the Walking Dead comes in.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone else like the prequel, Fear the Walking Dead? I'm curious to see how it ends and where the Walking Dead comes in.
I was so angry watching that shyt due to the characters being fukkin morons and making idiotic decisions I had to chill on it for a while. I think I still need to watch the second half of the last season and watch this new one.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I turned that shyt off after they murdered three nikkas in a row in just two episodes: Principal Obama, the clean cut nikka who was turned into a muderous drug dealer for no reason, and the daughter's boyfriend/best friend.

fukk that show and fukk Kirkman for allowing it to happen.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I swear to god I did not know this still came on. I thought that Fear The Walking Dead show was the new show and they closed out Rick and them. I had no idea it was still going on.

Stop.it,..
You and conz never like shyt.
Chu know damn well this fukk'n show comes on still.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol:
Haiku Art Barr doesn't even know what he talking about himself 90% of the time. He's entertaining though in some weird bluetooth glowing in the ear, socks and sandals kind of way. He's a staple of the board.

You hating ass nikkaz in all your delussion be making me lol.
As you such a delusional based person.
You have a horde of excuses for why you not getting on in a hiphop based community.

If you not poppin out here on the internet you the one doing it wrong.

You can offer no critique and you just as lame on the net as real life.

fukk you mean,.....

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they made bytches out of all the black man

fukk walking dead

Dawg.....

I still watch but real talk.
They need Michael from the wire to come on fear or be wrote in as some new black tough hetero sexual guy. Real talk you can not have a zombie anything without an incredible black male. This shyt siphoned off enough of the book. With gale Anne's basically making this shyt as feminazi as possible through out the franchise. By performing a feminazi like scrub, of every male who is not a white male junkie, or a family member associated with law enforcement.

Every male on this show out the mad max hopeful in Karl. Who is policia.. Rick, who is policia. Junkie depp who is the deflect blame to, personification of what if the feminazi jail bae was son to the leader of gale ann's new zombie world.

Like if you are a black man watching this show now. It is getting really fukk'n tough to ignore that gale Ann herd is trying to feminazi this franchise away in feel, scope and actual perception away from the creators just like they did darabont. Last season America was in ptsd for close to three or four weeks from the brutal season opening. So, maybe no one in that shock peeped game.
Yet now it is becoming obvious as fukk. gale Ann is trying to feminazi this whole show. Plus, even wrote out black men are the muscle behind how white women got free. By feminazi and gay scrubbing all the black men characters I to some subservient bytch faq mystical brony face ass nikka, too.

When any black character was on the show he was a bih to a female. Even t dawg was a subsurvient guy and despised. If we made a list of the male characters and outline them in basic premise they are all feminazi scrubbed.

Eventually when this show becomes the crossover movie conclusion and Rick gets with Madison of course after the franchise is feminazi liberated the first movie will deal with michionne getting blown away I to the most freakish looking totured on screen walker and then Madison will be with Rick and the rick will die like fake rick on z nation in the movie with Madison as the new zombie leader just like milla jokavich zombie movies.
If you don't see that being at least two billion made off two movies I dunno what to tell you.

Like if you paying attention and know the end game that is it. Build the most intelligent long running horror show genre piece. Then make it so beloved it pops a billion a piece via the movie house.

Do you see it,....

If not you lack vision and gale Ann herd already saw that as soon as she found a way to get darabont outta there.
Peep game....

If not you blind to the facts, dawg..

Ya blind.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Fear is not a prequel.
It is walking dead west. Where eventually, rick and Madison become the it zombie couple and Rick dies so Madison is the new billionaire dollar blockbuster horror film version of milla jokovich meets cherlize therzon of mad max. Daniel is set up to be the new villain who keeps the water. Just like mad max the movie too. Ophelia is gonna get killed and he gon become the evil emperor meets Anakin as Vader of zombie tv lore. shyt is easy to see.

Art Barr

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The show is just flat out trash. They've been recycling the same story arc for years, the zombies are barely a footnote in the story now, they seemingly kill characters just for shock value and then introduce worthless characters that add nothing to the plot, and that isn't even the worst part. The show after 7 seasons still doesn't have a clear end game in mind or anything it's building towards. The fact that they've recycled the same story arc for the last 5 seasons now should really drive home that they have no clue what they're doing. At least the first 2-2.5 seasons they had a sense of direction and felt like they had something they were building towards, but now it's just rinse and repeat every year.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The show is just flat out trash. They've been recycling the same story arc for years, the zombies are barely s footnote in the story now, they seemingly kill characters just for shock value and then introduce worthless characters that add nothing to the plot, and that isn't even the worst part. The show after 7 seasons still doesn't have a clear end game in mind or anything it's building towards. The fact that they've recycled the same story arc for the last 5 seasons now should really drive home that they have no clue what they're doing. At least the first 2-2.5 seasons they had a sense of direction and felt like they had something they were building towards, but now it's just rinse and repeat every year.

right now, z nation is looking after all its ramp up and Content development to be the better show.

art barr

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Fear is not a prequel.
It is walking dead west. Where eventually, rick and Madison become the it zombie couple and Rick dies so Madison is the new billionaire dollar blockbuster horror film version of milla jokovich meets cherlize therzon of mad max. Daniel is set up to be the new villain who keeps the water. Just like mad max the movie too. Ophelia is gonna get killed and he gon become the evil emperor meets Anakin as Vader of zombie tv lore. shyt is easy to see.

Art Barr

Madison is a terrible leader. Sucks they killed off smiley. Victor/Daniel and Junky Depp to a lesser extent are the only reasons I continue to watch Fear.