THE WALKING DEAD : THE INEVITABLE CONCLUSION IS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
eventually gale Anne herd is eventually going to make this franchise completely her own vision and eliminate any and every walking dead kirkman style character from its mythos outside of rick and carl grimes.
In the eventual meet up of the walking dead east coast meets west coast fear cast movie crossover.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey Joe,...

A serious discussion needs to be made for how this show franchise eliminates any and every masculine character from the kirkman ideal and mythos.
then supplants it with a weak chicken shyt pussified character swap out.
that is so inferior you can not wait to see get munched by a walker.
As the only males character outside of the walking dead comic given any value are all feminist scrubbed far from masculine personalities in any and every sissified way.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

If you do not see the obvious full coup of this franchise away from the creators as some iteration of the walking dead in the future after the whole darabont thing.
Plus how every masculine character has been feminine washboard scrubbed into past efeminate. I dunno what to tell you.

Art Barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This still comes on? I bailed on this years ago.

:russ:

I'm not gonna let you do that man!!!

fukk that and not on my watch!!

I'm not gonna let you do that! You be in these coli streets, you got cable, you got internet, you follow Comicon.

You know damn well this show still comes on:mjlol:

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ:

I'm not gonna let you do that man!!!

fukk that and not on my watch!!

I'm not gonna let you do that! You be in these coli streets, you got cable, you got internet, you follow Comicon.

You know damn well this show still comes on:mjlol:

Martha
I swear to god I did not know this still came on. I thought that Fear The Walking Dead show was the new show and they closed out Rick and them. I had no idea it was still going on.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They need to end it, in the next couple of seasons... It's not really a good show anymore. Nobody fears the walkers anymore. Watching it alongside Westworld last year made me realize how shytty of a show it has become.... The thrill is gone
this shyt aint going nowhere no time soon.
they still droppin new Walking Dead comics every month, and them bytches aint been doing a goddamn thing in that book!
:deadmanny:

Joey Creed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I stopped watching this shyt back in 2014

The storyline became predictable. Wander around Georgia, find a new place to live, meet a new group of people, have a clash with the group, have a battle that kills important characters, new place is now overrun with zombies, group now has to wander again. The Governor arc, Cannibals arc and the Alexandria arc was the same exact storyline :dead: When the Negan shyt was about to begin, I said fukk it :camby: It would've been way cooler for them to have a hidden society in the show that kept up technology and had an organized civilization/government/militia. On some Dystopian shyt. Or maybe have people that were bitten by zombies but didn't change. Just became carriers of the disease or functioning zombies. Would've gave some much needed freshness to the show.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have no idea what you're talking about a solid 80% of the time, dude.
:mjlol:
Haiku Art Barr doesn't even know what he talking about himself 90% of the time. He's entertaining though in some weird bluetooth glowing in the ear, socks and sandals kind of way. He's a staple of the board.