4gol6i.png

Truce off :gucci:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think a lot of PR would prefer actual independence from being a colony over being a state - the last "vote" they had didn't actually allow this third option - same thing happened with Hawaii. The Virgin Islands should absolutely become a state.

DC is a federal territory - not a corporate entity. You can turn federal territories into states the same way we've always done it - through Congressional writ

I agree. PR has been jerked around for over a century which also includes its Black residents. AOC introduced an interesting bill which gives PR options from Statehood, to the current status, to Free Association. I think independence is also on there.

It’s a fair question. I think they should be a state because it’ll give them a much easier path to recovery plus imo it’s better to be a state in the Union than a tiny independent country within America’s suffocating influence in the region. With Louisiana beginning to ramp up the revival of its French character I think PR prolly won’t have to abandon Spanish entirely.

I got a thread in HL dedicated to statehood for the territories. There are even Free Association states that align themselves closely with America and are afforded certain social benefits that Americans get including free passage to the states. To me it makes more sense for those Free Association states to just consolidate into one state so they can get more resources while paying their share for them.

See now y’all doing too much.

If y’all wanna be a state, they can just expand our border to Maryland.

Nah breh, the good brother Benjamin Banneker needs his original work to be respected. Alexandria need to come back. Southwest was never meant to be this small.

Here’s the thing tho: If DC can’t be a state then it can at least get its two Senators from the MD and VA portions of DC respectively and call it a day.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Don't be like that friend

You cosigning our brehsin wanting to strip us of one of our most profitable cities. :stopitslime:

This is the real borders of Virginia if we being real.

PmhyLaW_UsphX-UrYuxvPjwX9fUPjvUpwv4zosK15qRpXhMe0yFjxdVaR-GUKz9fH09znfdn89GcjcQlhU9Vrru-rqVhwTW-5r96

We just let some of y'all carve out your own identities because we're good people like that. :jawalrus:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:

What would the new flag look like?

really not a fan of the current one

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump