The VMA ratings featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna and Kanye plummet, CACs on social media rejoice

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Beyoncé and Kendrick gave a dope ass performance this year at the BET awards. Not only did she perform but she performed when she had a show overseas the next day.

8E46D6BB-317A-412D-BE7E-C89895A57293.jpeg

Beyoncé also showed up to the mtv awards with the mothers of kids who were killed by the police (another reason she caught hate from cacs)

7CF8C8BD-0394-43EB-8311-F2BA1BB3E29A.jpg

I'm Not sure where the Beyoncé hate is coming from

Damn...I had the quotes all queued up with the pictures ready to get that exposal on. :pachaha:

Accuse Beyonce of being white-washed and not caring about the BET Awards when you don't watch the BET Awards to know that Beyonce's there giving black empowerment themed performances, brehs.

She rocked with Kendrick AND had the "I Have A Dream" speech voice over. :mjlol:

Cats in here just like the sight of their own typed outrage. :laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
If you looked at me you'd see a young Black woman.

And you're from Africa too, ho
Just farther removed
:umad:
the stats you quoted about black women being the "fastest growing group of entrepreneurs" is data taken from black women in America not in Canada. The way you look doesn't qualify you as part of where the data is being take from so you can not claim it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
MTV Awards been going down YoY tho...you can't expect to do 2005 numbers when you're increasingly irrelevant to and irreverent of music.

edit: dudes was also going up against power, the night of, ballers, fear the walking dead (and naked and afraid :laugh:)...and then had the nerve to start a fukking 3 hour show at 9pm...why the fukk didn't this start at 8? :swaggywhat:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its called deduction fool.

biracial = alicia
c00n that uses autotune = rihanna
wants to be white = beyonce.

dont be stupid.
I never confirmed or denied anything so all you can do is guess while grasping at straws.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one buys music thanks to spotify. The only ones who pay for music are rabbit fans who think they are going to be noticed by their favorite singer by subscribing to tidel. :mjlol: