The VMA ratings featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna and Kanye plummet, CACs on social media rejoice

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'll be honest, i don't watch any awards ceremonies. unless someone in my house is watching one while i'm there. :francis:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
it's good for them to vent out in the open so that kwens or potential young kwens get a wake up call on what's really in the hearts and minds of many supremacists.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Grown men are actually sitting around defending garbage like Beyoncé and Rihanna? The same two women who not only degrade the image of Black women tp nothing more than the world's jezebels but also promotes self hate to young impressionable Black women?

I wasn't even aware the VMAs was even still a thing. I think I was getting drunk uptown on the day the VMAs played.
Don't worry bout us, boo. We're the fastest growing group of entrepreneurs, highest success rate of high school grads and highest enrollment in further education in the U.S.

Y'all however ...locked up, on drugs, or trynna be Future.

Worry about your son that wants to Chief Keef.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Don't worry bout us, boo. We're the fastest growing group of entrepreneurs, highest success rate of high school grads and highest enrollment in further education in the U.S.

Y'all however ...locked up, on drugs, or trynna be Future.

Worry about your son that wants to Chief Keef.
Who's "us"?

Why are you claiming the accomplishment of Black American women from Canada?

You're East African, worry about building your country up to be more than a pile of dirt before sticking your nose in American business.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who's "us"?

Why are you claiming the accomplishment of Black American women from Canada?

You're East African, worry about building your country up to be more than a pile of dirt before sticking your nose in American business.
:russ:
If you looked at me you'd see a young Black woman.

And you're from Africa too, ho
Just farther removed
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
sf.MomTea-1_.jpg

Daps
I dont have cable but if this is true, fukk these celebrities with their "if its white then its right" attitude. Or their "I'm not black I am a human" logic is full of shyt.
Expose the world that your having a baby on the VMAs, but only give BET your performance via satellite. :mjpls:
Im glad that shyt flip flopped....and fukk Drake,Beyonce and any other black artist who wanna be aaaaallll at the mtv awards,but cant ever seem to find time to go to the BET awards.....BET need to grow some balls and not nominate Drake for any awards....and stop allowimg Beyonce to send in videos of her performing somewhere else,to use as her "performance":mjlol:...bytch done performed via satelite i dont know how many times,always front row at the vmas though:mjpls:

And dont try to tell me vmas are more prestigious than the BET awards:comeon:.

Beyoncé and Kendrick gave a dope ass performance this year at the BET awards. Not only did she perform but she performed when she had a show overseas the next day.

8E46D6BB-317A-412D-BE7E-C89895A57293.jpeg

Beyoncé also showed up to the mtv awards with the mothers of kids who were killed by the police (another reason she caught hate from cacs)

7CF8C8BD-0394-43EB-8311-F2BA1BB3E29A.jpg

I'm Not sure where the Beyoncé hate is coming from