The VMA ratings featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna and Kanye plummet, CACs on social media rejoice

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im glad that shyt flip flopped....and fukk Drake,Beyonce and any other black artist who wanna be aaaaallll at the mtv awards,but cant ever seem to find time to go to the BET awards.....BET need to grow some balls and not nominate Drake for any awards....and stop allowimg Beyonce to send in videos of her performing somewhere else,to use as her "performance":mjlol:...bytch done performed via satelite i dont know how many times,always front row at the vmas though:mjpls:

And dont try to tell me vmas are more prestigious than the BET awards:comeon:.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Im glad that shyt flip flopped....and fukk Drake,Beyonce and any other black artist who wanna be aaaaallll at the mtv awards,but cant ever seem to find time to go to the BET awards.....BET need to grow some balls and not nominate Drake for any awards....and stop allowimg Beyonce to send in videos of her performing somewhere else,to use as her "performance":mjlol:...bytch done performed via satelite i dont know how many times,always front row at the vmas though:mjpls:

Expose the world that your having a baby on the VMAs, but only give BET your performance via satellite. :mjpls:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I hope it continues. I can't even be mad at their criticism of the music, it DOES suck. I have no interest in watching it either. The shyt about apes and stuff is just CACS speaking how they do at home with each other. Trumps popularity and rise has made them extra comfortable to share those opinions every opportunity... Im not surprised or bothered by it. :russell:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the whole awards show theme is getting tired and played out...this includes the grammys and golden globes every year the ratings plummet. its the same thing...win award, thank people that you don't give a shyt about and they walk off stage. you can just go on twitter or on the internet and see who won without sitting throught the 3 hours.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont have cable but if this is true, fukk these celebrities with their "if its white then its right" attitude. Or their "I'm not black I am a human" logic is full of shyt.