The VMA ratings featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna and Kanye plummet, CACs on social media rejoice

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I don't support anything Viacom and barely watch tv...i get all my "entertainment" info from this site and my sis and brother in law lol...

white people mad as usual (when are they NOT mad at something? old men yelling at clouds I guess lol) about something dumb. Then go to the old, but expected, insults about apes, jungle music, rap being "crap", and so on and so on...just plain foolishness...

but hey, I love cac tears so :yeshrug: i don't even know what to say...

Go Canes Go Cowboys...

:smugbiden:

You still support the Negroes For Lease league? :scust:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:let me start this off the right way!!!
:wow:and i didn't watch that shyt by the way, but a white person trying to be a victim is just the best entertainment!!
18yce5nw2u2r0gif.gif

tumblr_mbalteuL9J1qcjqew.gif

i5czbcpir0cu4tqxssj2.jpg

6IAPwW5.gif

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Why are they blaming black people? We're powerless. It's rich white people who fund this crap music. It's rich white people who own MTV. It's rich white people who own Viacom. Black artists are just used as puppets by the true power bearers. Why can't these right-wing conservatives channel their anger towards them instead?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
There was no buzz I found out about the VMA the day of the awards and I'm on the internet all day.
Yep, I found out about the VMA's the day after on the radio. They stopped being relevant once MTV stopped showing music related content. That station is now known for Ridiculousness marathons, Catfish show, and random ass movies. Showing videos at 2 in the morning just aint gonna cut it.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama