The VMA ratings featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna and Kanye plummet, CACs on social media rejoice

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
TV Ratings: VMAs Plummet on MTV, Sister Networks

"The 2016 VMAs, featuring performances by Beyoncé, Rihanna and Britney Spears, among others, drew only 6.5 million total viewers across MTV and 10 Viacom-owned sister networks, according to Nielsen live-plus-same day numbers. That’s down 34% from last year’s roadblock telecast across the same 11 channels."

:mjpls:

Mark says:
August 30, 2016 at 4:51 am
When the mid of slain police are on stage I will watch again. As long as it’s a thug fest I won’t. Nothing but a show of liberal idiots displaying their stupidity.

Jack Coyote says:
August 30, 2016 at 4:37 am
Virtually every song sounds the same. Virtually everyone on stage is a thug real or imagined. No thanks.

WagTheDog says:
August 30, 2016 at 4:29 am
Now that VMA stands for the “Very Much African” awards, it’s no surprise that it has lost the white audience.

flying_coaster (@flying_coaster) says:
August 30, 2016 at 4:27 am
Yeah… decided to pass on the blm awards myself this year. I’d rather watch T-Swizzle sit through Jury duty.

Terry says:
August 30, 2016 at 4:23 am
I’m sick of watching black people like Beyounce and West. Whatever they are involved in I’m not interested. They disgust me.

Margy Sanger says:
August 30, 2016 at 3:27 am
another day, another nest of apes beating their drums of sloth, misery, and violence.

Bob Strebs says:
August 30, 2016 at 2:54 am
Keep calling your white audience racists, and your white audience says, “Good-bye!”

Ichabod Crane says:
August 30, 2016 at 1:20 am
No surprise. MTV is now nothing more than African-worshipping idiocy.

And the “music” they push is absolute crap. I guess that’s why it’s called “cRap.” Bunch of mind-numbing jungle beats by people too untalented to even play any musical instrument, and from a people whose sole claim to musical instrument invention is the childish and annoying kazoo.

With its retard-level, IQ-lowering cRap “music” and the primitive jungle gyrations of simian-like hand gestures and the absolute lack of subtlety or artistry with the copulation-mimicry of jungle twerking of “hippity hop,” MTV is an amalgam of Idiocracy with Planet of the Apes.

D3F1ANT says:
August 29, 2016 at 11:14 pm
The VMA ratings are plummeting because everyone is sick of it being a political platform for Liberals and blacks. If they want to cry about oppression (or Taylor Swift) they should write an editorial for the local paper! NOBODY wants to hear their grievances. ESPECIALLY since they’re just whining about fallacies.

Should be interested in seeing if current race relations issues effect the NFL's ratings.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't support anything Viacom and barely watch tv...i get all my "entertainment" info from this site and my sis and brother in law lol...

white people mad as usual (when are they NOT mad at something? old men yelling at clouds I guess lol) about something dumb. Then go to the old, but expected, insults about apes, jungle music, rap being "crap", and so on and so on...just plain foolishness...

but hey, I love cac tears so :yeshrug: i don't even know what to say...

Go Canes Go Cowboys...

:smugbiden:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One wants to be a white woman
Another one is a unapologetic whore and biracial who can't sing or dance
Another one is a c00n who can only use autotune

I dont see any reason to defend them

a lot of celebrities say new black stuff to please white people. So let them deal with what they signed up for. They are entertainment for cacs imo. I dont look to celebrities to defend me or be a representation of who I am. I never co-signed them and will never start cosigning them. They sold their soul for that life. Not me