The Video Game Awards Game of The Year Nominees will be out on Monday

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really had a ten fukking minute steam to announce the nominees.

shyt was living, breathing "This could've been an email" :mjlol:

Geoff gonna give us another three and a half hour award show that no one actually cares about, filled with mostly mid announcements, one or two actual surprises, and all CGI with almost no gameplay. :mjlol:

My dumb ass will probably still consider watching, since there's no way I'm going to care about that week's Thursday Night Football game. :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m astounded by all the noms Stray had.
Stray...

Really

Stray is the game of the century. The biggest release in history. So groundbreaking that it forced Hideo Kojima to retire. Phil Spencer is trying to axe the Activision deal so that 69 billi can be spent to lock in the Stray sequel(and to change Gamepass to Straypass). Sony is also looking to buy the rights to Stray(next console will be called Straystation 6). Zelda:Tears of the Kingdom was cancelled so Nintendo can work on a Stray competitor.

toatyXY.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cart wheels over to PSN and cops stray
Is it back on the shop? Stray became the first game to sell so much they ran outta digital downloads. PSN crashed and was down for a whole month from all the stress Stray buyers were putting on the shop from all the transactions.

shyt outsold GTA V, the entire Call of Duty franchise, and Pokemon Red/Blue combined. God damn!

catlick1.2021_07_29_13_32_20.gif