The Victorian era: Laws of etiquette

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Twas an honor to read the words of the great Victorian Thug. May his name be praised throughout the lands, and may their be an air of melancholy for he hath departed from us once more :wow:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
ahh!! let me indulge thine minds with a tale much ado of proper etiquette...

This weekend past I was at a local eatery with a female acquaintance of mine indulging in flavorful repaste...She was quite a comely wench possessing both supple thighs and bossom.

After satiating my hunger for food, I invited her back to mine humble dwelling to satiate mine hunger for other things. To mine shock and amazement she refused. "VictorianThug" she said, "Thou art indeed a fine if not the finest of men. Merely gazing upon thee and thine glorious majesty and gentlemanly demeanor doth surely make mine thighs slick with lust, but Nay! I must refuse thine advances for thou hath women plenty! If I can not be thine sole woman, I cannot be with thee..."

Upon hearing this an anger arose in me and in my passionate mindstate I flung the hot tea, of which I was sipping, on her lovely face causing her to shriek in both pain and terror. I hastely made mine exit from the eatery while the wench wailed for me to come back. That night I bedded two comely wenches of little to no virtue but found mine mind not able to focus on their estacy filled moans or lustuous embraces.

I could naught stop wondering what dire fate hath befallen the wench due to mine violent outburst. The next day I recieved word that the wench was in a physicians care and hath recieved third degree burns across her face. I found mineself compelled to visit the wench...upon entering her room and glancing upon her now disfigured face I found mine stomach growing ill for she half her face was now horrible with scars.

Being the noble gentleman I art, I was suddenly overcome with the need to aplogize for mine assault. Just as the woeful and apologetic words began to emerge from mine mouth, the wench said "Nay! Do not apologize to me good sir. For it is I who art sorry. I should naught have refused the lustuous advances of one such as thee. Thou art a GREAT MAN VictorianThug and I art a fool for not succumbing to thine passion. For this, I art sorry and full of woe and regret...If thou see it fit, I still want to bed thee after mine recovery. I would surely be honored to be one of thine wenches fair and true..." While the injured wenches outburst was both heartfelt and sincere I was forced to turn her advances down. "Good wench" said I, "Thou hath truly proved thineself to be of impeccable spirit and taste in men, but; I must refuse thine advances for now thou art scarred and t'would be most unbecoming if I bed a wench whose face was maligned such as thine.

Fear not though for even if thou may not bed me thou may still bear those scars I hath given thee with honor. They shall be a badge of honor for thee." To mine words the wench smiled and thanked me for mine most gentlemanly gift and mine visit to her. She assured me that if ever I change mine mind and wish to bed her, she would be more than eager to please me with her mouth or vagina. "If thou cannot bear to gaze upon mine face will thou make sweet love to me, then I shall bend over to thee and relieve thee of thine eyes of the burden..." the now humble wench said. I gave her mine heartfelt good bye and exited her room feeling mine honor and elegance renewed! but, in the back of mine mind, I cannot help but ponder t'was I wrong for what I did? I usually regard thou and thine denizens as under me and thine opinions worthless, but on this fateful day I art humbled and ask what doth thou think...

:wow:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Couldn't even say the word leg , they preferred limb. They actually created table cloths to cover naked table limbs. Victorian era prudery >>

^Apparently, this gentleman sires a whorish, uncouth table. I shall not associate with such a person in this thread, and I bid you all good day...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

This weekend past I was at a local eatery with a female acquaintance of mine indulging in flavorful repaste...She was quite a comely wench possessing both supple thighs and bossom.

After satiating my hunger for food, I invited her back to mine humble dwelling to satiate mine hunger for other things. To mine shock and amazement she refused. "VictorianThug" she said, "Thou art indeed a fine if not the finest of men. Merely gazing upon thee and thine glorious majesty and gentlemanly demeanor doth surely make mine thighs slick with lust, but Nay! I must refuse thine advances for thou hath women plenty! If I can not be thine sole woman, I cannot be with thee..."

Upon hearing this an anger arose in me and in my passionate mindstate I flung the hot tea, of which I was sipping, on her lovely face causing her to shriek in both pain and terror. I hastely made mine exit from the eatery while the wench wailed for me to come back. That night I bedded two comely wenches of little to no virtue but found mine mind not able to focus on their estacy filled moans or lustuous embraces.

I could naught stop wondering what dire fate hath befallen the wench due to mine violent outburst. The next day I recieved word that the wench was in a physicians care and hath recieved third degree burns across her face. I found mineself compelled to visit the wench...upon entering her room and glancing upon her now disfigured face I found mine stomach growing ill for she half her face was now horrible with scars.

Being the noble gentleman I art, I was suddenly overcome with the need to aplogize for mine assault. Just as the woeful and apologetic words began to emerge from mine mouth, the wench said "Nay! Do not apologize to me good sir. For it is I who art sorry. I should naught have refused the lustuous advances of one such as thee. Thou art a GREAT MAN VictorianThug and I art a fool for not succumbing to thine passion. For this, I art sorry and full of woe and regret...If thou see it fit, I still want to bed thee after mine recovery. I would surely be honored to be one of thine wenches fair and true..." While the injured wenches outburst was both heartfelt and sincere I was forced to turn her advances down. "Good wench" said I, "Thou hath truly proved thineself to be of impeccable spirit and taste in men, but; I must refuse thine advances for now thou art scarred and t'would be most unbecoming if I bed a wench whose face was maligned such as thine.

Fear not though for even if thou may not bed me thou may still bear those scars I hath given thee with honor. They shall be a badge of honor for thee." To mine words the wench smiled and thanked me for mine most gentlemanly gift and mine visit to her. She assured me that if ever I change mine mind and wish to bed her, she would be more than eager to please me with her mouth or vagina. "If thou cannot bear to gaze upon mine face will thou make sweet love to me, then I shall bend over to thee and relieve thee of thine eyes of the burden..." the now humble wench said. I gave her mine heartfelt good bye and exited her room feeling mine honor and elegance renewed! but, in the back of mine mind, I cannot help but ponder t'was I wrong for what I did? I usually regard thou and thine denizens as under me and thine opinions worthless, but on this fateful day I art humbled and ask what doth thou think...

:lawd:

The gawd has returned...

+rep! :lawd:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That Victorian Thug post is a complete C/P job from a SOHH one from way back. I remember that shyt putting me on the verge of years when I first read it.

We're still without the thug :sadcam:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ladies Room this weekend past I was at a local eatery with a female acquaintance of mine indulging in flavorful repaste...She was quite a comely wench possessing both supple thighs and bossom. After satiating my hunger for food, I invited her back to mine humble dwelling to satiate mine hunger for other things. To mine shock and amazement she refused. "VictorianThug" she said, "Thou art indeed a fine if not the finest of men. Merely gazing upon thee and thine glorious majesty and gentlemanly demeanor doth surely make mine thighs slick with lust, but Nay! I must refuse thine advances for thou hath women plenty! If I can not be thine sole woman, I cannot be with thee..." Upon hearing this an anger arose in me and in my passionate mindstate I flung the hot tea, of which I was sipping, on her lovely face causing her to shriek in both pain and terror. I hastely made mine exit from the eatery while the wench wailed for me to come back. That night I bedded two comely wenches of little to no virtue but found mine mind not able to focus on their estacy filled moans or lustuous embraces. I could naught stop wondering what dire fate hath befallen the wench due to mine violent outburst. The next day I recieved word that the wench was in a physicians care and hath recieved third degree burns across her face. I found mineself compelled to visit the wench...upon entering her room and glancing upon her now disfigured face I found mine stomach growing ill for she half her face was now horrible with scars. Being the noble gentleman I art, I was suddenly overcome with the need to aplogize for mine assault. Just as the woeful and apologetic words began to emerge from mine mouth, the wench said "Nay! Do not apologize to me good sir. For it is I who art sorry. I should naught have refused the lustuous advances of one such as thee. Thou art a GREAT MAN VictorianThug and I art a fool for not succumbing to thine passion. For this, I art sorry and full of woe and regret...If thou see it fit, I still want to bed thee after mine recovery. I would surely be honored to be one of thine wenches fair and true..." While the injured wenches outburst was both heartfelt and sincere I was forced to turn her advances down. "Good wench" said I, "Thou hath truly proved thineself to be of impeccable spirit and taste in men, but; I must refuse thine advances for now thou art scarred and t'would be most unbecoming if I bed a wench whose face was maligned such as thine. Fear not though for even if thou may not bed me thou may still bear those scars I hath given thee with honor. They shall be a badge of honor for thee." To mine words the wench smiled and thanked me for mine most gentlemanly gift and mine visit to her. She assured me that if ever I change mine mind and wish to bed her, she would be more than eager to please me with her mouth or vagina. "If thou cannot bear to gaze upon mine face will thou make sweet love to me, then I shall bend over to thee and relieve thee of thine eyes of the burden..." the now humble wench said. I gave her mine heartfelt good bye and exited her room feeling mine honor and elegance renewed! but, in the back of mine mind, I cannot help but ponder t'was I wrong for what I did? Ladies Room I usually regard thou and thine denizens as under me and thine opinions worthless, but on this fateful day I art humbled and ask what doth thou think...

This is like when it seemed like Sting had joined the NWO. :to:

The MOUNTIE

Always Gets His Man
Daps
Reppin
CANADA

I BEET YOUR STILL WITH THAT WENCH, UN'T YOU.
:salute: