The Vampire Diaries: Judged.... found to be....

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
never watched vampire diaries but caught the originals and love it so far.should i watch it to get the backstory on the originals or is there a select few episodes that explains it?
Just watch the whole thing breh. Its great

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex gf used to put me through episodes of this show during the summer as torture when i did something wrong..The main girl in season 1 though :takedat:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OK I'm 14 episodes into the 1st season & I've been done comparing this show to the "Twilight" movies. The shows shytS on "Twilight" movies, bruh.

I'm ready to compare this show to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed". I'll go ahead & say The 1st season of TVD so far, shyts all over the 1st seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed". Those shows were too focused on monster-of-the-week episodes during their 1st seasons, while TVD's 1st season is more focused on the main strorylines.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention which chicks on the show can get the dikk. Because if it's 1 thing the CW does right with their shows, it's casting bad females.:shaq:

:shaq:Aunt Jenna, Caroline, & Vicki can all get the dikk, bruh.

:ehh:But, Elena & Bonnie do nothing for me.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave up on this show this season tired of this smut ass Elena and her hating on Bonnie.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I forgot to mention/ask, is it universally agreed among fans that Damon is MUCH MORE interesting & dynamic character than Stefan? Because that's how I feel. Stefan is just a simp & I don't really care about the Stefan/Elena relationship. Damon's scenes & interactions with Elena are always more interesting than Stefan & Elena.

Damon & Stefan are very comparable to Spike & Angel on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: I'm 11 episodes into the 2nd season. Is the term "Witch" (or "Warlock") just a code word for Black or Negro on this show? They're have had 7 different witches/warlocks on this show, so far. EVERYONE of them nikkas.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:stopitslime: I'm 11 episodes into the 2nd season. Is the term "Witch" (or "Warlock") just a code word for Black or Negro on this show? They're have had 7 different witches/warlocks on this show, so far. EVERYONE of them nikkas.

a major white witch shows up later on, but for the most part, yeah, most witches are minorites, makes casting easier I guess