The Vampire Diaries: Judged.... found to be....

YBE

Banned
Daps
Show is mad underated

The "originals" are more dope than Russell Edging ton

Elijah or Ni'Klaus > all other vamps

Honestly breh....they could have a whole show wrapped around the originals. Elijah, Klaus, Rebekkah, Finn & Kol. shyt was piff when they all came together. They shouldn't have killed Finn so soon. Dude was sleep for 900 years, alive for 2 weeks, then staked again :snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:huhldup:

would you be able to explain why without spoiling me?

The past season was directionless and seemed to repeat the exact same bullshyt every episode. Also the showrunner has buckled under pressure and is basically doing fan service in the writing instead of writing good storylines.
I will give the new season a couple episodes to straighten up and fly right but if not then this show is getting tossed in the bushes.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I thought it was mad stupid to play up Damon & Elena all season just to have her go back to Stefan at the end. I hate stupid romance triangles in shows. Elena isnt the only bytch in Mystic Falls :stopitslime:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Honestly breh....they could have a whole show wrapped around the originals. Elijah, Klaus, Rebekkah, Finn & Kol. shyt was piff when they all came together. They shouldn't have killed Finn so soon. Dude was sleep for 900 years, alive for 2 weeks, then staked again :snoop:

I just don't like how they make Damon so OP
Originals should have took dudes life long ago
But then I guess you lose 100% of the female audience

But yeah, I salute Elijah da gawwd vamp (dude don't even got to show fangs he just throws quarters)

:salute:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was mad stupid to play up Damon & Elena all season just to have her go back to Stefan at the end. I hate stupid romance triangles in shows. Elena isnt the only bytch in Mystic Falls :stopitslime:

word. Chick had Damon build up all season only to shyt on him. :childplease: Damon better say fukk it and get back with that Rebecca chick next season.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Finally finished the 3rd season and it was :obama:.....the ending to the finale tho left me :ohhh:

Elena grew to be my favorite character out of all the vampire vixens from all the vampire shows/movies (with the exception of Buffy). Unlike Snookie and Bella, you actually connect with her character. She wasn't annoying, and she never bytched and complain about anything. She usually stayed calm and pretty much figured things out. And she actually found ways to get herself out of situations. Even when Stefen and Damon weren't around, she always used her wits to get herself out it. Even when faced with death, she showed NO fear..she was usually on some "Hurry up and get it over with :beli:" type shyt. That's my Elena :to:

Elena-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-10820824-1280-800.jpg
She can get it too :shaq:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finally finished the 3rd season and it was :obama:.....the ending to the finale tho left me :ohhh:

Elena grew to be my favorite character out of all the vampire vixens from all the vampire shows/movies (with the exception of Buffy). Unlike Snookie and Bella, you actually connect with her character. She wasn't annoying, and she never bytched and complain about anything. She usually stayed calm and pretty much figured things out. And she actually found ways to get herself out of situations. Even when Stefen and Damon weren't around, she always used her wits to get herself out it. Even when faced with death, she showed NO fear..she was usually on some "Hurry up and get it over with :beli:" type shyt. That's my Elena :to:

Elena-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-10820824-1280-800.jpg
She can get it too :shaq:

she is way better as Katherine, though that fukkface she gave Damon was pretty good, probably around the time they started dating in real life

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I dont know what yall talking about, last season every episode ended with a :ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:leon:

I kept hearing some of y'all talking about this show being dope, so I finally decided to try it out. shyt's actually pretty good, if you can get past that CW shyt like corny pop music being played during every scene.

The first few episodes were definitely shaky with the "Dear diary" shyt :comeon:

But the end of the fourth episode had me like :ehh: and it's been dope since.

How's season 2 and 3?

:sadbron: Bruh! As someone who the only shows I watch on the CW the last 2-3 years is "Supernatural" & "Arrow", the Pop music on the pilot episode of Vampire Diaries is ANNOYING breh. It's SO forced.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never watched vampire diaries but caught the originals and love it so far.should i watch it to get the backstory on the originals or is there a select few episodes that explains it?