The Vampire Diaries: Judged.... found to be....

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:leon:

I kept hearing some of y'all talking about this show being dope, so I finally decided to try it out. shyt's actually pretty good, if you can get past that CW shyt like corny pop music being played during every scene.

The first few episodes were definitely shaky with the "Dear diary" shyt :comeon:

But the end of the fourth episode had me like :ehh: and it's been dope since.

How's season 2 and 3?

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word I brushed the show off at first too thinking it was gonna be some twilight type shyt But its actually legit.

I enjoyed season 2 and 3. I'm waiting for the next one in October :win:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I dont know whats wrong with people saying season 3 was bad ...this show is supposed to be an over the top clusterfukk that the whole point

im at episode 13 of S3 so far season 3 is the best season

stefan villain>>>>boring good stefan

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The show is pretty :obama:....It's not as graphic as True Blood but its not so soft as Twilight....it has a real good balance..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:leon:

I kept hearing some of y'all talking about this show being dope, so I finally decided to try it out. shyt's actually pretty good, if you can get past that CW shyt like corny pop music being played during every scene.

The first few episodes were definitely shaky with the "Dear diary" shyt :comeon:

But the end of the fourth episode had me like :ehh: and it's been dope since.

How's season 2 and 3?
It's way better than I expected from a CW show, alot of hot chicks some good fights and their fangs aint gay like on true blood, the warewolves and other supernaturals are also respected more

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
People rave about this show all time, but I've never watched an episode of this show despite the fact that I fukk with every drama that aired on the WB that lasted at least 2 seasons, it has 2 lead actors I'm familiar with from other WB shows, and has the same Creator/Executive Producer/Lead Writer as Dawson's Creek.

If Vampire Diaries had been a show that was WB leftover like Supernatural or Smallville, I would've already been into it. But I don't really fukk with original CW shows.

Real Talk, isn't Vampire Diaries (and True Blood) just a Supernatural Soap Opera compared to Buffy, Angel, Supernatural or even Charmed?