The value of Xbox One S as a gaming system is immense

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
does the free movies 2048 still work on xbox one S? if so i will go out and buy it just for that. my ps4 is just collecting dust.
i just have the original Xbox One big ass VHS console...it does what i need it to do :manny:

i just wish the free movie apps would consistently update and be available but thats just wishful thinking :pachaha:
They come out with different versions, I have 3 of them. With that said, I rarely use them because the web browser is more reliable. Most movie streaming sites work, just Google free stream of "insert movie/show" and it most likely will work.

Now I found this one site that not only had everything, but Steams shows in HD even if you have a bootleg internet (like metro pcs, but that's on your cell) and while I could share names I'd rather not. Also, a keyboard and/or voice controls are mandatory if you wanna avoid pop-ups on certain sites :manny:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They come out with different versions, I have 3 of them. With that said, I rarely use them because the web browser is more reliable. Most movie streaming sites work, just Google free stream of "insert movie/show" and it most likely will work.

Now I found this one site that not only had everything, but Steams shows in HD even if you have a bootleg internet (like metro pcs, but that's on your cell) and while I could share names I'd rather not. Also, a keyboard and/or voice controls are mandatory if you wanna avoid pop-ups on certain sites :manny:
yeah i have like 8 of them. ive yet to be able to succesfully watch anything thru the browser...i dont even really know how to work that shyt...i usually end up getting hit with a pop up and not able to go back lol

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DM me that bro

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
yea, it was the price that won me at under 200 bucks. i kinda bought it on a whim really. ive been loyal to sony since ps1 but im too casual nowadays to shell out that extra 100. new cod and this free gold/game pass r more than enough to entertain me. never played a halo or gears game before today.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
yea, it was the price that won me at under 200 bucks. i kinda bought it on a whim really. ive been loyal to sony since ps1 but im too casual nowadays to shell out that extra 100. new cod and this free gold/game pass r more than enough to entertain me. never played a halo or gears game before today.
What do you think of halo and gears? Which ones did you Play?

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
What do you think of halo and gears? Which ones did you Play?
gears 4 and halo 5. i am loving halo and i thought i didnt like sci fi stuff. the intro was probably more epic than most movies ive seen this yr. i was hooked pretty quickly. gameplay felt fun and familiar.
i think just started the end of act 1 in gears. i was on the fence at first. probably b/c i sucked. but once i got the hang of how to play and maneuver in gun fights im really enjoying it. gotta give props on the voice acting and visuals in both. theyre gorgeous.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
gears 4 and halo 5. i am loving halo and i thought i didnt like sci fi stuff. the intro was probably more epic than most movies ive seen this yr. i was hooked pretty quickly. gameplay felt fun and familiar.
i think just started the end of act 1 in gears. i was on the fence at first. probably b/c i sucked. but once i got the hang of how to play and maneuver in gun fights im really enjoying it. gotta give props on the voice acting and visuals in both. theyre gorgeous.
Don't be afraid of the meat of those two games, the online. Halo 5 online is a separate game in itself because it's so packed with content that is continuously evolving. And the matchmaking system is unique, you play against people with similar skill levels, and while all games claim to do this Halo has its own system that is clearly more advanced than any other matchmaking in gaming period.

You'll see what I'm talking about when you take it for a spin.

Gears, they are using a similar matchmaking system now which is needed because previous gears matchmaking often lead to you being in struggle games. Has been rare this gen and I'm not that active in gears online so I should encounter it more often than I did last gen but no :win: