The value of Xbox One S as a gaming system is immense

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Aside from fancy subscriptions.

The question is, does it have the GAMES. That's why we buy consoles breh :hhh:
If you buy consoles for games then why are you asking if a system with over 500 games has any games? The real question is why would you just downplay "fancy subscriptions" to hundreds of games like if you can't stop playing Killzone and nioh :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I forgot one thing...

Xbox supports Soundcloud :wow:
It supports everything, we has a torrent client. Has free movie/tv show app (free movies 2048) the web browser works on most web sites so I stream every sporting event live and in HD. Red dead redemption isn't HD on ps3 or ps4 :wow: just saying...

aliG

Pro
Daps
It supports everything, we has a torrent client. Has free movie/tv show app (free movies 2048) the web browser works on most web sites so I stream every sporting event live and in HD. Red dead redemption isn't HD on ps3 or ps4 :wow: just saying...

does the free movies 2048 still work on xbox one S? if so i will go out and buy it just for that. my ps4 is just collecting dust.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yall microsoft chronies have to be the most backwards (pun intended) muthafukkas i have ever encountered:mjlol: - nikkas buy the original xbox one, skip the xbox one s, rave over xbox one x and its graphic power, just to get on the coli and brag about the xbox one s they just copped:mjlol: what in the ENTIRE fukk is wrong with yall:what:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yeah I still like mines, 1 S...

I just got 2 ps4's and sold one, sold the gamestop one for 270 but paid 38 shippping plus ebay paypal fees but least I broke even with a 50 dollar gift certificate for games.

Got the COD limited edition bundle at the crib but honestly I don't know what games I'll get yet.

I just bought it for the rep the ps4 has but I was content with the 1 S.

I'll just keep both.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
yall microsoft chronies have to be the most backwards (pun intended) muthafukkas i have ever encountered:mjlol: - nikkas buy the original xbox one, skip the xbox one s, rave over xbox one x and its graphic power, just to get on the coli and brag about the xbox one s they just copped:mjlol: what in the ENTIRE fukk is wrong with yall:what:
I have a PS4. One of my posts more than three months ago, I stated I'll buy a Xbox One S in November. I did that. I am not one of these fanboys

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I have a PS4. One of my posts more than three months ago, I stated I'll buy a Xbox One S in November. I did that. I am not one of these fanboys
So you said you will buy one in November not even knowing/caring what the price will be. Sounds like a fanboy to me

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So you said you will buy one in November not even knowing/caring what the price will be. Sounds like a fanboy to me
I knew that it would be cheap. Since the PS3 era I always got a Sony and a Microsoft console. I'm now going to build a PC next