Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

David Kelley other new show premieres on ABC in less than an hour

Its like big little lies meets Yellowstone

why the fukk did i read that as big titties lie

pekJbAJ.gif

i missed her

Daps
Why the hell are they still using the public defender?

If her dad can give them 500K, and pay that high ass bail, he can get a decent attorney.

And the t*ts on the mistress

:whew:

Do women really be just having whole ass conversations in the nude in the locker room at the gym?

:lupe:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I gave up on this ten minutes into the second episode. The writing was terrible and everything was over-the-top dramatic with Nicole Kidman.

When she was talking to her son in her bedroom about her husband not checking in and the convo went something like:

Kidman: "I've tried calling and email..."

Son: "Maybe he doesn't have internet?"

You would call and text...who wouldn't have access to internet in a city the size of Cleveland where the dad was supposed to be. Just god-awful writing. :hhh:

When she went with the cops to the precinct without a lawyer I turned it off. :hubie:

Glad some of you are enjoying it but not for me and not touching season one of Big Little Lies. :hubie:

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I gave up on this ten minutes into the second episode. The writing was terrible and everything was over-the-top dramatic with Nicole Kidman.

When she was talking to her son in her bedroom about her husband not checking in and the convo went something like:

Kidman: "I've tried calling and email..."

Son: "Maybe he doesn't have internet?"
I think she's imagining all of this in my honest opinion.

You would call and text...who wouldn't have access to internet in a city the size of Cleveland where the dad was supposed to be. Just god-awful writing. :hhh:

When she went with the cops to the precinct without a lawyer I turned it off. :hubie:

Glad some of you are enjoying it but not for me and not touching season one of Big Little Lies. :hubie:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Started off well enough. Last two episodes were weak.

Unfortunately, this most interesting character

was the mistress

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, I'm going to watch the entire thing but I got a feeling this will have an unsatisfying ending. They are going to pull some weird shyt out they arse no one had a possibility of guessing, watch.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah, I'm going to watch the entire thing but I got a feeling this will have an unsatisfying ending. They are going to pull some weird shyt out they arse no one had a possibility of guessing, watch.
i dunno, third day had a great ending

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Watched Eps 1-4 over the weekend and currently watching 5. First four were dope. 5 moving a lil bit slow right now but I'm sure they're gonna hit niccas wit some shyt toward the end. Killer being the husband is too on the nose for me. My girl done said everybody from the husband to, the grandpa, and the son was the killer :heh: