The Twilight Zone is some ill shyt!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Classic.

One crazy thing about it, I swear I’ve seen them all and then I catch a random “new” one :dahell:
I caught one the other day I never saw before. I started watching towards the end but apparently these pilots/astronauts came back from outer space back to Earth. They were celebrated and on the newspaper It started with 3 of them and then then one by one they started disappearing from existence and reality but only the other astronauts noticed and no one else. Pretty trippy the way they just getting blipped out of reality and no one else noticing. They even started disappearing from the newspaper. Reminded me of Back to the Future when Marty started disappearing from the photo of his family.

Edit:
Oh shyt Monsters Are Due On Maple Street is on.:blessed:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I caught one the other day I never saw before. I started watching towards the end but apparently these pilots/astronauts came back from outer space back to Earth. They were celebrated and on the newspaper It started with 3 of them and then then one by one they started disappearing from existence and reality but only the other astronauts noticed and no one else. Pretty trippy the way they just getting blipped out of reality and no one else noticing. They even started disappearing from the newspaper. Reminded me of Back to the Future when Marty started disappearing from the photo of his family.

Edit:
Oh shyt Monsters Are Due On Maple Street is on.:blessed:

That’s a good one. They are in the hospital I believe.

It’s the only show where you can kinda see (or know) the twist is coming and you’re still hooked