The Twilight Zone is some ill shyt!

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The howling man is in my top 3. This easily could be made into a feature Horror flick. The premise, characters and the locations used were thoroughly presented.

Parralell- underrated episode..if you dig your Quantum theory/physics then check this one out. Quite frightening as the story moves on...

Night Caller- simple plot but disturbing and damn right chilling, i dare you to watch this one alone in the night..

Excellent pick man. Loved that episode too.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
yeah and one ep has method man in it, lol.

the whittaker presenting was in 2002..one before that was the 90's which was the lost episodes/classics..TRASH.

the 80's edition ended in 89.

Speakin of wack spin offs, anybody remember the one that Sir Mix-A-lot used to host? :laugh: 90's I think, sh1t was horrible.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
If ya'll like Twilight Zone like that...check out a movie called "Carnival of Souls"

Carnival of Souls (1962) - IMDb

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTz0EvfEiY"]Carnival of Souls Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Its like a movie length twilight zone episode...its got that really weird, eerie feel, its in black and white as well.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet was piff.

I also like the one where there were people trapped in a diner, and one of them was an alien and they were trying to figure out who it was.

Actually, I even liked the additional Twilight Zone runs...the one from the 80's was pretty good, and the one from the early 2000's hosted by Forest Whitaker was ok.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Show has so many fukking good episodes.

"Eye of the Beholder" is in fact my favorite...even knowing the twist, I can't NOT watch this episode on New Years Eve (Syfy channel has a Twilight Zone marathon every New Years). Really good acting, and as corny as this may sound, the message at the end also really resonates with me.

An underrated gem I've not seen anyone bring up is "The Grave". It's the one where the Bounty Hunter goes to the grave of the criminal he hunted to stick a knife through his grave. shyt always has me.....:merchant:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
word, one of my best DVD purchases was getting the entire series. fave episodes are Monster on Maple Street, Where Is Everyone?, To Serve Man, and the episode where people are stuck on another planet and they can finally be rescued but man who was the leader on the planet can't let go of power and decides to stay back. And the one with the little people who worship the astronaut is dope too. one of the illest shows ever.