• Pacific Islander

• Desi

Results are only viewable after voting.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What’s wild about these crash outs is I genuinely don’t believe any of you nikkas actually care that much in reality

I feel like at least 96% of us really do love this wrestling shyt (obviously) but we all understand this shyt is really a silly thing to just have fun with. It ain’t really deep enough to pull blicks on each other and really be heated about. It’s a tv show lol

And that makes the crashes even more hilarious but confusing. I think ya’ll get caught in tryna match energy and it turns into a keeping it real gone wrong situation when it never had to be all that.

99% of the fights in this subforum is just this:

Honestly, I don’t care about the guy. I even said I only got at him because this dude wants to beef with me. He likes to bring up race so much when I make a post here and there on certain subjects regarding black people, then posts a pic that makes him more Latino than black, I’m gonna say something. :manny:

I never said he wasn’t black, but when the guys skin tone is 25% more tan than mine, and he labels me a cac, I’m gonna go at his head. Simple as that.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Black/ADOS/FBA
462541962-1925270844641066-8133106811972286401-n.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So no. You pussied out of course. Stay the fukk out my mentions @MentalMidget
Alright back to our regularly scheduled programming. My bad TSC, had to let a dumb racist be dumb and racist. :hubie:

It’s okay to be Afro Latino, bro. Don’t deny your blood. :manny:

Make your claims about me. I know I’m not what you want me to be. You don’t want to ignore me and continue to torture yourself, that’s fine. It may not seem like it, but I’m a peaceful dude who don’t like drama, but I ain’t backing down when it’s on. I’m cool with all colors and backgrounds of people. This race talk is something i don’t like because I don’t give a fukk about skin tone. An a$$hole like yourself comes in every color.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s okay to be Afro Latino, bro. Don’t deny your blood. :manny:

Make your claims about me. I know I’m not what you want me to be. You don’t want to ignore me and continue to torture yourself, that’s fine. It may not seem like it, but I’m a peaceful dude who don’t like drama, but I ain’t backing down when it’s on. I’m cool with all colors and backgrounds of people. This race talk is something i don’t like because I don’t give a fukk about skin tone. An a$$hole like yourself comes in every color.
Yes or no fakkit? Fukk all that shyt you talkin about. Yes or no?