• Pacific Islander

• Desi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I questioned something about you regarding a claim you made. I’m racist because I think you’re mixed? I never said you weren’t black or any person with light skin isn’t black. If I said shyt like that, I’d understand the racist accusation. But because I think you’re mixed you wanna label me a racist? :what:
Yes or no dummy?

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna call me retarded but not realize Afro Latinos are MIXED? There’s a docuseries going on right now on PBS that documents the history of Latino/heritage culture. They specifically mention Afro Latinos. Being Afro Latino doesn’t make you 100% black. :what:

You're too stupid to understand what I'm saying.

"Black" is a PHENOTYPE(With Ranges), NOT "Genetics".

The average Black American has African and "Eurasian"(European, "Native") ancestry.
That doesn't Stop us from being "Black".

There are people who have ZERO African Ancestry who have Black Phenotypes (Melanesian, Australoid, Negrito, Etc..) .

There are modern "White" North Africans with African Male Paternal/Maternal lines, but still have a "White" phenotype.

There are clearly "Unmistakable Black", Black Americans who have "Eurasian" Paternal or Maternal lines.

There are Black Folks that appear to be "Mixed", but have both African Paternal and Maternal Lines.
There are White Americans that have recent African Ancestry, but are clearly "White" via phenotype.

The "White" Spaniards(Iberian Peninsula in General) , already had African Ancestry, BEFORE Colonization.

The first Anatomically Modern Humans to ever step foot into "Spain", were Black Africans.

Genotype does NOT equal Phenotype.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What’s wild about these crash outs is I genuinely don’t believe any of you nikkas actually care that much in reality

I feel like at least 96% of us really do love this wrestling shyt (obviously) but we all understand this shyt is really a silly thing to just have fun with. It ain’t really deep enough to pull blicks on each other and really be heated about. It’s a tv show lol

And that makes the crashes even more hilarious but confusing. I think ya’ll get caught in tryna match energy and it turns into a keeping it real gone wrong situation when it never had to be all that.

99% of the fights in this subforum is just this:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What’s wild about these crash outs is I genuinely don’t believe any of you nikkas actually care that much in reality

I feel like at least 96% of us really do love this wrestling shyt (obviously) but we all understand this shyt is really a silly thing to just have fun with and ain’t really deep enough to pull blicks on each other

And that makes the crashes even more hilarious but confusing. I think ya’ll get caught in tryna match energy and it turns into a keeping it real gone wrong situation when it never had to be all that.

99% of the fights in this subforum is just this:

BREH THAT CLIP AND MOVIE ALONE SUMS UP THE COLI IN A NUTSHELL :krs:

Like I get it, race relations suck in 2024 and going on 500 years now, but at the end of the day...its fukkery and lack of common sense. Thus, these crashouts end up at square one and why this thread is made in the first place. On one end of the site, you have this Buggin Out clip...on this side its damn near the end of the movie and the marsupial fitting to throw the damn trashcan at Sals :mjpls:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Since this thread as always with most of the TSC thread go off the rails into a poor crowd waiting on Amtrak :francis:

A 600 dollar Gamestop card

or

Poetry night with Max Caster :lupe:
can I buy gamestock stock with gamestop bucks? :jbhmm:

eh. I'd just charitably donate the card to the local orphanage:yeshrug:it's the season of giving

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're too stupid to understand what I'm saying.

"Black" is a PHENOTYPE(With Ranges), NOT "Genetics".

The average Black American has African and "Eurasian"(European, "Native") ancestry.
That doesn't Stop us from being "Black".

There are people who have ZERO African Ancestry who have Black Phenotypes (Melanesian, Australoid, Negrito, Etc..) .

There are modern "White" North Africans with African Male Paternal/Maternal lines, but still have a "White" phenotype.

There are clearly "Unmistakable Black", Black Americans who have "Eurasian" Paternal or Maternal lines.

There are Black Folks that appear to be "Mixed", but have both African Paternal and Maternal Lines.
There are White Americans that have recent African Ancestry, but are clearly "White" via phenotype.

The "White" Spaniards(Iberian Peninsula in General) , already had African Ancestry, BEFORE Colonization.

The first Anatomically Modern Humans to ever step foot into "Spain", where Black Africans.

Genotype does NOT equal Phenotype.
Yes, I get there isn’t 100% black, but I’m not the one who said that. The guy said he is and I’m piggybacking off his words. What don’t you get here? :shaq2: