The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll have MLE so it's not some great advantage, but SA gotta pay Kawhai
Ya'll will have one of the best starting 5's in the league next season. Sucks about Bosh, but ya'll will be back in the mix next season

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Oh didn't know his contract was up...he's a good candidate too.

Need a wing that can shoot while being able to move on D
well Gerald is athletic, can shoot the 3 reasonably well. as far as his defense...ehhhh :ld: but that might have something to do with not playing for a team that values it.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll will have one of the best starting 5's in the league next season. Sucks about Bosh, but ya'll will be back in the mix next season
I'm not convinced to be real. this team underachieved all year, even at the beginning when both wade and bosh played, and this last month or so when whiteside, deng, wade, and dragic played we still had some bad losses :ld: this summer and next season is going to be big for the coaching staff. they gotta figure a lot out.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
IF
  • Dragic resigns
  • Bosh comes back 100%
  • Wade can play as well as he played this season
  • We get Wade a decent backup to keep his minutes low ( <32mpg)
  • Whiteside plays anywhere near how he played this season or better
...Watch out, NBA.

But thats a LOT of IFs .:mjcry: Asking Wade to stay working hard in the offseason when he's got a new wife and a family is a lot to ask of a 30+ man

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
IF
  • Dragic resigns
  • Bosh comes back 100%
  • Wade can play as well as he played this season
  • We get Wade a decent backup to keep his minutes low ( <32mpg)
  • Whiteside plays anywhere near how he played this season or better
...Watch out, NBA.

But thats a LOT of IFs .:mjcry: Asking Wade to stay working hard in the offseason when he's got a new wife and a family is a lot to ask of a 30+ man

All-time great player but Wade doesnt have that kind of dog in him, not anymore atleast. Maybe he's just tired from the last few years but when I listen to him in interviews I dont hear a guy who has a burning desire to get that #4, the way Kobe wants #6, the way Duncan wanted #5.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

All-time great player but Wade doesnt have that kind of dog in him, not anymore atleast. Maybe he's just tired from the last few years but when I listen to him in interviews I dont hear a guy who has a burning desire to get that #4, the way Kobe wants #6, the way Duncan wanted #5.
We let Wade play with Shaq too long and he picked up some of Shaq's bad habits along the way. He's not lazy but he sometimes doesnt take the game seriously. I understand it's because he's so devoted to his kids and all. Thank God Gabrielle is a busy woman herself

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at people stanning Winslow for no reason and they can't even spell his first name right. If everyone on here is looking at average, bland as fukk Justise winslow as the Heat's savior, you need your heads examined.

People are getting exciting over a Chevy Malibu thinking it's gonna be a Porsche or some thing
chevy Malibu's are actually good cars breh. Give me a dependable ride that'll last me 8-10 years over a flashy one that requires tons of maintenance and doesn't last as long.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Looking at the white side : miami heat '15 offseason thread ? :yeshrug:

white side cause of hassan of course and hoping goran stays with us :ld: