The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice Winslow. :blessed:

:mjlol: at people stanning Winslow for no reason and they can't even spell his first name right. If everyone on here is looking at average, bland as fukk Justise winslow as the Heat's savior, you need your heads examined.

People are getting exciting over a Chevy Malibu thinking it's gonna be a Porsche or some thing

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
:mjlol: at people stanning Winslow for no reason and they can't even spell his first name right. If everyone on here is looking at average, bland as fukk Justise winslow as the Heat's savior, you need your heads examined.

People are getting exciting over a Chevy Malibu thinking it's gonna be a Porsche or some thing

Thats great. Tell me more.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I think Danny Green is a target in FA. I would say a vet min 7 footer as insurance behind Bird also

Draft has to be bpa wing assuming nothing flukey like drafting top 3. We can't go into next season with the shooting we had this year. Chalmers needs to find his groove again

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I heard Ira on Joe Rose show this morning saying that it's very much possible the Heat may trade Whiteside and the #10 draft pick to move up in the draft.

Assuming the Heat get the goddamn #10 pick in the first damn place :stopitslime:

(((Lawd? Please don't let nothing stupid happen tonight)))

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Soooo Durant is thinking about coming to Miami
http://seattle.suntimes.com/nba/7/72/932912/kevin-durant-miami-heat

Riles Tha Don :ohhh:
:blessed:

He's gonna make an offer her can't refuse. Time to kiss that ring.

I'll believe it when I see it :beli:
With that said, did we lock up the 10th worst record?

I ain't trying to hear this shyt....last time it was melo....i'll wait n see what happens...

go heat

There is no chance Durant comes here. There would be too many LeBron comparisons.
Crucify me for this all you want but im not sure i want Durant anymore. :patrice:
I was open to the idea before but liking it less and less as the season went on. Im not even sure why but i just dont have a great feeling about it. The upside is he'll be just 27 and he's Kevin freakin' Durant. Downside...Im not sure is his body is holding up well and he's still young.
Then again i wasnt feeling too warm and fuzzy about us getting LeBRon and that worked out pretty well.:yeshrug:. I'll let the don do his work and be along for the ride :riles:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I heard Ira on Joe Rose show this morning saying that it's very much possible the Heat may trade Whiteside and the #10 draft pick to move up in the draft.

Assuming the Heat get the goddamn #10 pick in the first damn place :stopitslime:

Really don't see that

Hell, Towns is the only player I even see having his individual impact anytime soon.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The chips are starting to fall into place :sas1:

We just need them ping pong balls to bounce in our favor and most of all for Riles to do the right thing :damn:

InRilesWeTrust

Now, pray nothing flukey happens in the lottery for somebody to jump us

Lets not get our hopes too high, brehs. I believe it was Ethan that wrote this back in 2007 before we got the #2 pick and got Beasley but in our History we have always gotten the worst possible pick in the lottery. ALWAYS. That is a FACT.
Besides, I trust Riley more in free-agency and trades than I do in the draft :manny:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

Ira is a fukking idiot if he thinks that will happen.

@HiphopRelated I would think Gerald Green would be a more likely target