The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
It's troubling when one of your vets doesn't know his role on the team. :beli:
In the course of a game hes playing backup point backup shooting guard then when hes on the floor with wade and dragic hes post to be a catch and shoot guy. Role players need there role to be clear cut to be there most effected. You can see hes not playing with the same confidence he was playing with earlier in the season he thinking way to much.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
In the course of a game hes playing backup point backup shooting guard then when hes on the floor with wade and dragic hes post to be a catch and shoot guy. Role players need there role to be clear cut to be there most effected. You can see hes not playing with the same confidence he was playing with earlier in the season he thinking way to much.
He was at his best this season when he was the backup shooting guard and all he had to do was be a scoring spark off the bench. But now with the emergence of Johnson and Napier out of the rotation, he has to be the backup point. And we all know he's not really a point guard so that's why he's struggling. Yeah he played "point guard" when LeBron was here but LeBron was really the point guard of those teams.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
He was at his best this season when he was the backup shooting guard and all he had to do was be a scoring spark off the bench. But now with the emergence of Johnson and Napier out of the rotation, he has to be the backup point. And we all know he's not really a point guard so that's why he's struggling. Yeah he played "point guard" when LeBron was here but LeBron was really the point guard of those teams.
Losing mcroberts spo and company seeing cole wasnt coming out of his year long slump and spo for whatever reason taking napier out of the rotation screw up his role from the jump and it got worst as the season went on. When he was left to just being a backup to wade he was fine.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I could block shots like that nikka, I'd be talking so much shyt :lolbron: